11-04-2014, 09:09 PM #1
ProPieEater
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU, im a fairly new member and i would like some instruction on how to use an eboot made for the game. im on 4.55 cex spoofed to 4.60, and i use filezilla as my connection to multiman's FTP server.

What i have tried (that didn't work):

1) going into the ftp server
2) going into the game i wish to use the eboot for
3) replacing the original eboot with the new one
4) exiting the server and refreshing multiman

After all that, i go into the game and nothing has changed. i tried this with advanced warfare and everyone else says it works so that means im not doing something right. Also, if anyone knows a good tool or eboot for AW that a working antiban, can you link me the thread? I am a BLUS user. THANKS GUYS! Smile
11-05-2014, 04:11 AM #2
yeah me to
11-05-2014, 06:43 AM #3
Originally posted by ProPieEater View Post
Hello NGU, im a fairly new member and i would like some instruction on how to use an eboot made for the game. im on 4.55 cex spoofed to 4.60, and i use filezilla as my connection to multiman's FTP server.

What i have tried (that didn't work):

1) going into the ftp server
2) going into the game i wish to use the eboot for
3) replacing the original eboot with the new one
4) exiting the server and refreshing multiman

After all that, i go into the game and nothing has changed. i tried this with advanced warfare and everyone else says it works so that means im not doing something right. Also, if anyone knows a good tool or eboot for AW that a working antiban, can you link me the thread? I am a BLUS user. THANKS GUYS! Smile

Well I do it using USB and multiman on my ps3... it should be the same way though.

. go to /dev_hdd0/
2. Click the LOWER CASE game (/dev_hdd0/game/)
3. Then go to BLUS31466(/dev_hdd0/game/BLUS31466)
4. Go to USRDIR (/dev_hdd0/game/BLUS31466/USRDIR)
5. Delete the old eboot and put the debug one in
11-05-2014, 08:51 AM #4
not the actual game bro lower case game
11-07-2014, 04:07 AM #5
ProPieEater
Bounty hunter
thanks guys, ill try that as soon as tustin's eboot builder works for blus cex (or if someone could provide me with an antiban eboot)
11-07-2014, 11:13 AM #6
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
Originally posted by ProPieEater View Post
thanks guys, ill try that as soon as tustin's eboot builder works for blus cex (or if someone could provide me with an antiban eboot)

Make sure you keep an backup of the EBOOT. Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo