11-16-2014, 10:23 PM #1
ProPieEater
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello,

Ive been trying to implement a custom eboot to my advanced warfare, and when the start-up process happens, an error message tells me the following code: 1008017. The game works fine with the original eboot.

Some stats (if at all relevant):

• Rogero 4.55 spoofed to 4.60
  • CEX Console
  • Playing a BLUS verson
  • Used Tustin's eboot builder

If you have any further questions about what I left out, please tell me in a comment. I really would appreciate help with this because i have never used eboots before.

Thank you
11-17-2014, 06:25 AM #2
Hammy
[b]#Hammy4IMGPerms McCoy[/b]
Originally posted by ProPieEater View Post
Hello,

Ive been trying to implement a custom eboot to my advanced warfare, and when the start-up process happens, an error message tells me the following code: 1008017. The game works fine with the original eboot.

Some stats (if at all relevant):

• Rogero 4.55 spoofed to 4.60
  • CEX Console
  • Playing a BLUS verson
  • Used Tustin's eboot builder

If you have any further questions about what I left out, please tell me in a comment. I really would appreciate help with this because i have never used eboots before.

Thank you

If you used Tustins EBOOT Builder, the debug eboot only works right? Well yeah, Debug EBOOTs don't work on CEX.
11-17-2014, 07:05 PM #3
BrutalExHale
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Hammy View Post
If you used Tustins EBOOT Builder, the debug eboot only works right? Well yeah, Debug EBOOTs don't work on CEX.

I made a US eboot didn't work made a debug eboot didn't work. What hell is the problem...... I'm on 4.50ita DEX
11-17-2014, 07:07 PM #4
Hammy
[b]#Hammy4IMGPerms McCoy[/b]
Originally posted by BrutalExHale View Post
I made a US eboot didn't work made a debug eboot didn't work. What hell is the problem...... I'm on 4.50ita DEX

DEX should work.:p You must be doing something wrong. Smile
11-17-2014, 07:13 PM #5
BrutalExHale
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Hammy View Post
DEX should work.:p You must be doing something wrong. Smile

Lol could the problem be that I was using the 1.02 of his builder because I forgot to download the new 1.03 version Pug
11-18-2014, 09:33 PM #6
ProPieEater
Bounty hunter
No i was using the 1.03 version. Even the 1.02 version didnt work for me. But in the 1.03 update, the freezing is like a million times worse. That's why i didnt care back in 1.02.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo