02-02-2015, 09:01 AM #1
MrNewbie
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys recently i have recently seen people talking about how they got cid banned about a day or two ago i personally havent gotten banned and im too scared to hop on to play on aw so could anyone confirm that they have gotten banned or was this jus a random ban wave where jus a couple of people got banned?? CHEERS GUYS
02-02-2015, 09:13 AM #2
illusion_time
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by MrNewbie View Post
Hey guys recently i have recently seen people talking about how they got cid banned about a day or two ago i personally havent gotten banned and im too scared to hop on to play on aw so could anyone confirm that they have gotten banned or was this jus a random ban wave where jus a couple of people got banned?? CHEERS GUYS

i don't want to go jumping to conclusion's here but i personally i have not been CID banned or any other banned now that i think about it , (knock on wood), and i was playing almost all day yesterday, hope this gave you the courage to get back on and play, lol, let me know how it goes. Needa
02-02-2015, 02:41 PM #3
Originally posted by MrNewbie View Post
Hey guys recently i have recently seen people talking about how they got cid banned about a day or two ago i personally havent gotten banned and im too scared to hop on to play on aw so could anyone confirm that they have gotten banned or was this jus a random ban wave where jus a couple of people got banned?? CHEERS GUYS

there is always a risk, but AW is not really going crazy with CID banning so i think you should be good to go

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo