10-31-2014, 01:38 AM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This program gives anyone the ability to edit EBOOTs to their liking.

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.(You must login or register to view this content.)

(You must login or register to view this content.)

Looking for a memory editing program? Check out Rawdog's program You must login or register to view this content.!

Change log:
    1.01 - Initial Release
1.02 - Added UAV, custom FPS text. Updated addresses
[s]- Added Anti ban[/s]
- Fixed anti ban, added lots of checks when making file, fixed bug with fps text (thanks Absolute Zero!)
1.03 - Added FOV changer. Updated addresses
1.04 - Removed anti ban (patched). Updated addresses

FAQ:
Q. What is freeze fix?
A. Myself and others have noticed freezing when trying to attach a tool to the game's process. This option removes that function check.

Q. I made a BLUS/BLES EBOOT and it won't work! Why?
A. I've tried multiple methods of encrypting the EBOOT for CEX but they all seem to give me an error when trying to load the game. So if anyone has any suggestions to get it working then please post them here!

Thanks to:
SC58 - Non host stuff
seb5594 - QByteArray idea (saved my life!)
BLiNDzZ - Anti ban
Sal - Testing
Vince - Testing
RatchetBooty - Testing
NotALegitPlayer - Testing

Also, please report any bugs to me. Thanks everyone!

The following 161 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

-Loki-, Hammy, دختور خصيان 911, عبدالرحمن نبيل, One, ⓙω мσ∂z, ☓-Dani-☓, DIRTY SMASHER, |_Lion_|, |ManiaC|, 0zersub, 1austin112, 3baady, A_Gen_Fiasco, Absolute Zero, Adel500, affsub007, aIex, Alexis-cs, ALI ALHILFI, AllSeeJay, AutoModder, BabyGirlHD, BedWetting, bhoot-iq, Blaze Modding, BlazzersModding, BLiNDzZ, Boliberrys, Cenetic, Chinx Drugz, clark1226, Connorrox2, CraCk_BaBy_13, CreativeInfant, Creepz, Creepzoid 0___0, Cyb3r, Dan Dactyl, de3productions, DEradicator, derbifreakxD, djattic, DMAAR-7777, Dog88Christian, EB-_-MoDz, EG6, EquakeCSharp, Ethan, Extecsy, Fifty, Fizzy Joon, Franky, Freak133113, Full-Evil, funforplaydream, g9g__BASHA__g9g, GeKn_ModzZHD, Geo, HaTeRM4NR33T, HBRXIII, HiddenHour, HuHu_MoDz-, ImSooCool, iRoyal // MoDz, Welsh, itsGermanModz, Jazz1035--, JesseBropez, JLM, KaraTaylar, KARIM 12345, konpaku54, LBK, Loxy, Loz, Lucy Pinder, M3G4TR0N, marcqq, markoose, MartinModding, Maty360414, MICKEY_MODZ, MilkShakeModz, ModaTron, Modopoly, Modz-killer1, MODZ4FUN420, mohamed0007, moltar786, moviedog, Mr. Revenge, Norway-_-1999, NotALegitPlayer and 61 other users.
11-23-2014, 07:44 PM #659
Polish-Modz
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
This program gives anyone the ability to edit EBOOTs to their liking.

You must login or register to view this content.(You must login or register to view this content.)

(You must login or register to view this content.)

Change log:
    1.01 - Initial Release
1.02 - Added UAV, custom FPS text. Updated addresses
[s]- Added Anti ban[/s]
- Fixed anti ban, added lots of checks when making file, fixed bug with fps text (thanks Absolute Zero!)
1.03 - Added FOV changer. Updated addresses
1.04 - Removed anti ban (patched). Updated addresses

FAQ:
Q. What is freeze fix?
A. Myself and others have noticed freezing when trying to attach a tool to the game's process. This option removes that function check.

Q. I made a BLUS/BLES EBOOT and it won't work! Why?
A. I've tried multiple methods of encrypting the EBOOT for CEX but they all seem to give me an error when trying to load the game. So if anyone has any suggestions to get it working then please post them here!

Thanks to:
SC58 - Non host stuff
seb5594 - QByteArray idea (saved my life!)
BLiNDzZ - Anti ban
Sal - Testing
Vince - Testing
RatchetBooty - Testing
NotALegitPlayer - Testing

Also, please report any bugs to me. Thanks everyone!

please try update with antiban
11-23-2014, 07:58 PM #660
BehRMods
Save Point
antiban soon ?
11-23-2014, 08:21 PM #661
BKG98
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by BehRMods View Post
antiban soon ?

Maybe when theres a safe and 100% working one, then he can just put it int he tool.
11-23-2014, 10:55 PM #662
xXG-cideXx
Do a barrel roll!
hey Tustin, xexfalcon seem to have a anti ban rtm that's seem to work.... you should check it out
11-24-2014, 12:59 AM #663
BKG98
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by cideXx View Post
hey Tustin, xexfalcon seem to have a anti ban rtm that's seem to work.... you should check it out

Rawdogg's tool also works. Ive been playing ALL DAY.
11-24-2014, 01:58 AM #664
MICKEY_MODZ
NextGenUpdate Elite
how do u aply it
11-24-2014, 02:33 AM #665
BKG98
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by MODZ View Post
how do u aply it

Load Aw offline with clean Eboot and ccapi
once in mupltiplayer section(not in a party but the screen before that)
Click play online and sign in from there
When you see the screen saying "Signing in..." then connect and attach and enable antiban.
Have fun

Btw ive only used : Redboxes, AUAV, No recoil, and Orange outline from Austins tool. I literaly just put prestige 10 and unlock right now. Time to see if i get banned or not.
11-24-2014, 05:31 AM #666
iDon
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by BKG98 View Post
Load Aw offline with clean Eboot and ccapi
once in mupltiplayer section(not in a party but the screen before that)
Click play online and sign in from there
When you see the screen saying "Signing in..." then connect and attach and enable antiban.
Have fun

Btw ive only used : Redboxes, AUAV, No recoil, and Orange outline from Austins tool. I literaly just put prestige 10 and unlock right now. Time to see if i get banned or not.

Do you choose the non host miss in game or in the lobby? Because every time I choose them in the lobby and the game starts it just freezes where the classes are. And i have to turn off my PS3
11-24-2014, 06:26 AM #667
Not Rage
Can’t trickshot me!
I just wanna lick your face :| lol jk but nice release !!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo