11-02-2014, 04:40 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

2/53 Cos Of SmartAssembly
You must login or register to view this content.

The following 12 users say thank you to lachie444 for this useful post:

AllSeeJay, azooz121, BedWetting, extreme8, Gay For Satan, Mantus, ReqLobbies, RTE, smashedya, Swaqq, TehMerkMods, xMrJR

The following user groaned lachie444 for this awful post:

Arrow_Modz
11-03-2014, 08:49 PM #56
Absolute Zero
Do your homework, fool.
Originally posted by Gay
The fuck you on about? wat I ain't installing SmartAssembly trial to open a tool. He needs to learn to pack it with something else.

Its because you said "dont fucking ruin this game" like you give a fuck about the normality of the game, and then you come on other threads thanking tools and shit. Get your damn priorities straight.
Last edited by Absolute Zero ; 11-03-2014 at 08:52 PM.
11-03-2014, 08:52 PM #57
Gay For Satan
DevouringHeavens
Originally posted by Absolute
scr_war_score_kill theres the source lmao

>.> Okay, I still have no fucking clue what your on about. tears
11-03-2014, 08:54 PM #58
Gay For Satan
DevouringHeavens
Its because you said "dont fucking ruin this game" like you give a fuck about the normality of the game, and then you come on other threads thanking tools and shit. Get your damn priorities straight.

Because It's already ruined, It wasn't ruined when I posted that. It would be nice to play a CoD without mods, but If everyone else is going to use them, might as well too. And I can thank whoever the fuck I want? Maybe I thanked it because I liked the layout or UI of the tool? Exactly, Stop pointlessly flaming me.
11-03-2014, 09:14 PM #59
upload to mediafire??
11-03-2014, 11:34 PM #60
thanks man works a treet
11-04-2014, 01:37 AM #61
MartinModding
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by lachie4145 View Post

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

2/53 Cos Of SmartAssembly

cant open You must login or register to view this content.
11-04-2014, 02:52 AM #62
Absolute Zero
Do your homework, fool.
Originally posted by Gay
Because It's already ruined, It wasn't ruined when I posted that. It would be nice to play a CoD without mods, but If everyone else is going to use them, might as well too. And I can thank whoever the fuck I want? Maybe I thanked it because I liked the layout or UI of the tool? Exactly, Stop pointlessly flaming me.

So basically, you are fake as hell and just go and give your friends rep Happy Go buy a NextGen if you want "a CoD without mods" so bad.
11-04-2014, 03:33 AM #63
lol this little tool ? or more option ?
11-04-2014, 04:33 AM #64
Gay For Satan
DevouringHeavens
So basically, you are fake as hell and just go and give your friends rep Happy Go buy a NextGen if you want "a CoD without mods" so bad.

Kid, you think your all fuckin' high and mighty cause your gaming squad. You can't even hold a fuckin' arguement. I have custom firmware and mod the game, I only said what I said (if you can read), That I posted that right as the game got leaked. So get off your fucking high-horse. With that said, I'll be the bigger person and stop replying, and if you continue this, you'll just show how pathetic you are.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo