Post: [1.02]☼PatriotMods☼Advanced Warfare Stats Mini Tool☼
11-03-2014, 06:51 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is my first rtm tool. I know it is small, I am just getting into making tools, so I made it the best I could. Its DEX only, because I am kinda lazy. I will add CEX in next update, and I'll make tool bigger in the next update.
Unlock all is not complete, so don't say its not 100%, cause I know Smile

Features:

• Prestige
  • Unlock All
  • Rank
  • Wins
  • Losses
  • Kills
  • Advanced UAV
  • No Recoil
  • RedBoxes
  • Steady Aim

Screenshot of the tool!
You must login or register to view this content.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
1 / 52 IDK why. If I scanned it wrong let me know, or just quote with correct scan.
*Tool Not Encrypted. Only offset that hasnt been posted is my no recoil one, cause the one everyone posts freezes*

Credits:
JoshK326
Desiqnz
NGU Posts for offsets
Se7enSins Posts
Other Forum Sites

Thank You for reading my Thread!

The following user thanked Son-Of-A-Father for this useful post:

Lana_DeL_ReY☆

The following 5 users groaned at Son-Of-A-Father for this awful post:

Creepzoid 0___0, EG6, nickyg1217, Rebuged
11-03-2014, 07:12 AM #2
Slick
Anxiety
Originally posted by patriotmods View Post
this is my first rtm tool. I know it is small, i am just getting into making tools, so i made it the best i could. Its dex only, because i am kinda lazy. I will add cex in next update, and i'll make tool bigger in the next update.
Unlock all is not complete, so don't say its not 100%, cause i know Smile

features:

• prestige
  • unlock all
  • rank
  • wins
  • losses
  • kills
  • advanced uav
  • no recoil
  • redboxes
  • steady aim

screenshot of the tool!

download: You must login or register to view this content.
virus scan: You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
1 / 52 idk why. If i scanned it wrong let me know, or just quote with correct scan.
*tool not encrypted. Only offset that hasnt been posted is my no recoil one, cause the one everyone posts freezes*

credits:
Joshk326
desiqnz
ngu posts for offsets
se7ensins posts
other forum sites

thank you for reading my thread!

we don't need these damn stats tools!!!! You will get banned!!!! Guaranteed!!! Ffs man!!!

The following user thanked Slick for this useful post:

M3G4TR0N
11-03-2014, 08:22 AM #3
Yenix
Do a barrel roll!
No point in the stats being in the tool because they don't stick Them feels
11-03-2014, 08:26 AM #4
Why peopl make tool ? if you have the same fonction dont make one if you have new fonction ok good now we got allot of tool but its the same ..Facepalm No sory i speak frensh (quebec)
11-03-2014, 09:01 AM #5
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
hey sometimes we need something simple Smile .but its tru all tools have same function they all do the same but different design.i apreciate the tool
11-03-2014, 09:26 AM #6
One
At least I can fight
Originally posted by KHATPHAT View Post
hey sometimes we need something simple Smile .but its tru all tools have same function they all do the same but different design.i apreciate the tool

thats the same design everyone single person uses.

The following user thanked One for this useful post:

nickyg1217
11-03-2014, 01:55 PM #7
EG6
Are you high?
Another stats tool. Stats DO NOT STICK. Changing anything stats related causes your combat record to be reset. We just need more off host things to be found.
11-03-2014, 03:34 PM #8
Originally posted by EG6 View Post
Another stats tool. Stats DO NOT STICK. Changing anything stats related causes your combat record to be reset. We just need more off host things to be found.

I have gotten my stats to stick before. But then I deranked myself to test the tool.
11-03-2014, 03:46 PM #9
Smooth
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by EG6 View Post

not true at all ^
11-03-2014, 03:49 PM #10
EG6
Are you high?
Originally posted by Smooth View Post
not true at all ^

I've yet to get stats to stick, doesn't help that I get banned when all I'm doing is playing. I tried stats on a test account and it got banned so I played legit and now another 2 accounts have been banned. Seems like they ban you for playing on a CFW exactly like Ghosts.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo