11-16-2014, 01:13 PM #1
iJosh
Quit, Bigger & Better Things
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); .BIN Injector and Dumper

Hey,

Today I'm releasing a .BIN Injector and .BIN Dumper which is compatible for all CEX and DEX users.

What does the tool do:
Injects .BIN files at a defined offset.
Dumps bytes from a starting offset and a set length.

How to use BIN Injector:
1. Find a .BIN file that you want to use and download it. Faka elite made some good ones for modded classes.
2. Connect and attach my tool.
3. Input the offset that the .BIN creator tells you to use in the "Offset" text-box. If they don't state an offset just leave the default offset in there.
4. Click the "Select and Inject BIN' button, browse and find the .BIN file you want to inject, and click okay.

Note: This will work for any game. Not just advanced warfare.

About Dumper (Advanced Warfare Wise):
Each class length is 0x80, so if you wanted to dump classes 1-5 , your start offset would be 0x290DFA8, and your length would be (0x80 * 5).
Another example:
If you wanted to dump classes 5-10, your start offset would be 0x290DFA8 + (0x80 * 5), and your length would be (0x80 * 5).

Picture of Tool:
You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan:
1/53
Because of protection.

Download:

Credits:
Son Of A Beach, helped so much with the tool. Massive credits to him.
Astek, helped out in testing the tool.
MrToxlcBooty, initial idea.

Please report any bugs.
Last edited by iJosh ; 11-16-2014 at 08:41 PM.

The following 23 users say thank you to iJosh for this useful post:

One, Boliberrys, derbifreakxD, dolby1, FAKA_ELITE, Gay For Satan, iridium7890, KINGMANI, Knottedslug, L00NEY, Marco_Legend, MegaMister, MrToxlcBooty, RTE, smashedya, SnaY, Versed, xIce KiLLaH, xSuperLᴏbbies, yomen9, zRayz-
11-16-2014, 07:19 PM #11
Default Avatar
Bch
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
Shouldn't have to be. He can just get the length of the .bin and calculate it automatically.

The length, is when you are wanting to dump memory into a bin, therefore if you wanted to dump a single class you would put the size to 0x80, however if you wanted to dump the full 15 classes you would do 0x500 for 10 classes, or 0x780 for 15 classes. This it can also be used for other general stuff and other games :P You don't need to set the length when injecting the BIN into memory. Thats why its there :P

The following user thanked Bch for this useful post:

yomen9
11-16-2014, 07:52 PM #12
SC58
Former Staff
Shouldn't this be posted here?

11-16-2014, 08:03 PM #13
iJosh
Quit, Bigger & Better Things
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
Shouldn't have to be. He can just get the length of the .bin and calculate it automatically.

Originally posted by A
I think the fact that you have to define the length makes it more complicated. Is it absolutely necessary?

The length is only for the dumper. Not the injector. The length is used to say how many classes, (bytes of memory) you wan't to dump. The offset (0x780) to dump all 15 classes is already in there.
11-16-2014, 08:12 PM #14
Default Avatar
Bch
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
Shouldn't this be posted here?

1) Would anyone actually look in that section for this tool ? :?
2) Most people that would use this currently are for Advanced Warfare Classes, and this is the primarily reason he created this program therefore that's the reason he posted it in this section.

Not complaining, just explaining why he posted it here :|
11-16-2014, 08:18 PM #15
MrToxlcBooty
I defeated!
Originally posted by iJosh View Post
I thought it was pretty self explanatory, but okay! Smile

stare Looks Like Something i put in the Questions section haha goodjob tho
11-16-2014, 09:12 PM #16
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by Beach View Post
The length, is when you are wanting to dump memory into a bin, therefore if you wanted to dump a single class you would put the size to 0x80, however if you wanted to dump the full 15 classes you would do 0x500 for 10 classes, or 0x780 for 15 classes. This it can also be used for other general stuff and other games :P You don't need to set the length when injecting the BIN into memory. Thats why its there :P

Oh my bad I didn't bother looking up at the picture :p. I thought he had a length thing for inserting bytes.

The following user thanked Tustin for this useful post:

11-16-2014, 09:29 PM #17
xCLS
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks For Releasing This
11-17-2014, 01:27 AM #18
yomen9
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Renton View Post
i mean.. this is cool and all. but if you dont know how to load bins with tmapi then theres a problem.
and if you dont know how to turn .bins to netcheat format for CCAPI. then theres also a problem.
cool tool. but in the long run. we're making the dumber....dumber.

well i asked many people how to use .bins on cex and they all didn't know... Anyway, question of not being dumber then i am, could explain me how to turn .bins to netcheat format for CCAPI, i would be really interested to know.
Thanks
11-17-2014, 03:48 PM #19
Renton
Hurah!
Originally posted by yomen9 View Post
well i asked many people how to use .bins on cex and they all didn't know... Anyway, question of not being dumber then i am, could explain me how to turn .bins to netcheat format for CCAPI, i would be really interested to know.
Thanks

open the .bin in a hex editor like HXD. Crtl + a then ctrl + c to select and copy all the hex code. paste it in notepad and use find and replace. replace a space's ( ) with nothing. so it'll become 1 entire line with no spaces. then grab the address you were supposed to inject the bin to. go to ur netcheat. do 0 addresswhereyouinjectbin hexdatainurnotepad then hit write. boom.

The following user thanked Renton for this useful post:

yomen9

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo