THREAD: Advanced Warfare 1.04 (^-^) ;)
  1. 11-23-2014, 12:07 AM
    Antonio96C's Avatar
    Antonio96C
    Do a barrel roll!
    Antonio96C's Avatar
    Antonio96C
    Do a barrel roll!
    118
    Posts
    1,597
    Reputation
    Nov 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Hello NGU posted for since it leaves me look You must login or register to view this content.

    I leave my good tool Advanced Warfare 1.04
    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.

    Removed
    Virustotal.rar : You must login or register to view this content.
    Virustotal.exe : You must login or register to view this content.
    Credits in the tool Smile
    Thanks Smile
    Last edited by Geo ; 12-01-2014 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Removed

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Antonio96C For This Useful Post:

    , ,

  3. The Following User Groaned Antonio96C For This Awful Post:


  4. 11-23-2014, 02:45 AM
    Dat Ass's Avatar
    Dat Ass
    Climbing up the ladder
    Dat Ass's Avatar
    Dat Ass
    Climbing up the ladder
    458
    Posts
    1,817
    Reputation
    Dec 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by 1austin112 View Post
    lol copy and paste with a new theme...sad


    Austin your tool tho <3
  5. The Following User Thanked Dat Ass For This Useful Post:


  6. 11-23-2014, 11:53 AM
    Antonio96C's Avatar
    Antonio96C
    Do a barrel roll!
    Antonio96C's Avatar
    Antonio96C
    Do a barrel roll!
    118
    Posts
    1,597
    Reputation
    Nov 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Geo View Post
    You need to provide a virus scan of the .exe not the .rar file. Please update this an you can add the download once again when completed.


    ok sorry Smile
  7. The Following User Thanked Antonio96C For This Useful Post:


  8. 11-23-2014, 11:54 AM
    Antonio96C's Avatar
    Antonio96C
    Do a barrel roll!
    Antonio96C's Avatar
    Antonio96C
    Do a barrel roll!
    118
    Posts
    1,597
    Reputation
    Nov 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    No coded variables SOAB and offset swaqq
  9. 11-23-2014, 04:03 PM
    Geo's Avatar
    Geo
    <span style="font-weight: bold; color: white; text-shadow: rgb(0, 0, 0) 0px 0px 5px; background: url(https://media.giphy.com/media/3oz8xF2tbONaIIy92M/giphy.gif);" title="" class="">Awesome faceon't Believe The Title</span>
    Geo's Avatar
    Geo
    <span style="font-weight: bold; color: white; text-shadow: rgb(0, 0, 0) 0px 0px 5px; background: url(https://media.giphy.com/media/3oz8xF2tbONaIIy92M/giphy.gif);" title="" class="">Awesome faceon't Believe The Title</span>
    5,648
    Posts
    83,380
    Reputation
    Dec 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Antonio96C View Post
    ok sorry Smile


    Thankyou
  10. 11-23-2014, 04:18 PM
    Tipton_Modz's Avatar
    Tipton_Modz
    Treasure hunter
    Tipton_Modz's Avatar
    Tipton_Modz
    Treasure hunter
    834
    Posts
    7,920
    Reputation
    Oct 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by 1austin112 View Post
    lol copy and paste with a new theme...sad


    no your sad with your copy and paste and hating on every thread because his tool looks better then yours Happy
  11. 11-23-2014, 04:49 PM
    1austin112's Avatar
    1austin112
    League Champion
    1austin112's Avatar
    1austin112
    League Champion
    1,736
    Posts
    17,095
    Reputation
    Jan 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Modz View Post
    no your sad with your copy and paste and hating on every thread because his tool looks better then yours Happy


    You realize I code 99% of the stuff myself and find my own offsets, this tool is a direct copy and paste, nothing new or different, don't speak unless you know the facts which you don't stare
  12. The Following User Thanked 1austin112 For This Useful Post:


  13. 11-23-2014, 04:53 PM
    Tipton_Modz's Avatar
    Tipton_Modz
    Treasure hunter
    Tipton_Modz's Avatar
    Tipton_Modz
    Treasure hunter
    834
    Posts
    7,920
    Reputation
    Oct 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by 1austin112 View Post
    You realize I code 99% of the stuff myself and find my own offsets, this tool is a direct copy and paste, nothing new or different, don't speak unless you know the facts which you don't stare


    stop trying to big your self up. Hating all the time. No one cares and if they did they would be on your thread
    im guessing your antiban dont work either so not very good at finding your own offsets Enzo
  14. The Following User Thanked Tipton_Modz For This Useful Post:


  15. 11-23-2014, 05:55 PM
    1austin112's Avatar
    1austin112
    League Champion
    1austin112's Avatar
    1austin112
    League Champion
    1,736
    Posts
    17,095
    Reputation
    Jan 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Modz View Post
    stop trying to big your self up. Hating all the time. No one cares and if they did they would be on your thread
    im guessing your antiban dont work either so not very good at finding your own offsets Enzo


    Oh really? Why am I the only one had that a fully working one since release to 1.03? They patched antiban which is why I'm still looking for a real true one, the one in my tool now works most the time and prevents cid bans. Atleast I don't leech an entire tool and copy the whole thing
  16. 11-23-2014, 06:00 PM
    Tipton_Modz's Avatar
    Tipton_Modz
    Treasure hunter
    Tipton_Modz's Avatar
    Tipton_Modz
    Treasure hunter
    834
    Posts
    7,920
    Reputation
    Oct 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by 1austin112 View Post
    Oh really? Why am I the only one had that a fully working one since release to 1.03? They patched antiban which is why I'm still looking for a real true one, the one in my tool now works most the time and prevents cid bans. Atleast I don't leech an entire tool and copy the whole thing


    everyone know's the antiban is patched thats all you here everyone talk about !!!
    and well done to you !!!! Smile