12-18-2014, 03:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everyone ! Today I share with you a tool for Advanced Warfare 1.05 with functional Anti -Ban.
This tool therefore have taken me a little time will remerciment pleasure.
Thank you ! Good play.

You must login or register to view this content.

Download :
Virus Total : You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Geo ; 12-18-2014 at 04:28 PM.

The following user groaned Dzre- for this awful post:

CuBaN-_-ViRuZ
12-18-2014, 04:29 PM #2
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by Ldzre View Post

Please add a virus scan of the .exe, your download has been removed. You may re-add it once the virus scan is updated. I will allow 24H for the thread to be updated Outie
Last edited by Geo ; 12-18-2014 at 05:48 PM.

The following user thanked Geo for this useful post:

jose4s
12-18-2014, 05:16 PM #3
Can i use this right now to change stats and be positive i wont get banned? Also download link missing?
12-18-2014, 05:22 PM #4
Originally posted by BIGBOSSALEX123 View Post
Can i use this right now to change stats and be positive i wont get banned? Also download link missing?

You'll most likely get reset.

Use my tutorial on how not to get reset

12-18-2014, 05:36 PM #5
So.. why add unlock all if were not supposed to use it? I want to max my prestige, set my stats, unlock all, then play on PS4? Is this so hard? Everyone on the modding forums are keeping there hacks private and charging people, and hiding antibans? Selfish ****s, back then with mossy n all them would release everything no problem, now the modding community is full of 13 yr old cheeky ****s. How about those who can't code? How about those with low knowledge in making software? Some things people dont HAVE to learn. I hope everyone fuckin reads this shit and stops being so selfish. Sure there are people who crack, people who leech, and dont give credit... Well shit happens mate, when my software gets leeched i dont care because sooner or later someone will make something the same anyway.
Adios..

The following user thanked BIGBOSSALEX123 for this useful post:

RawBrutal ✮
12-18-2014, 05:44 PM #6
Originally posted by BIGBOSSALEX123 View Post
So.. why add unlock all if were not supposed to use it? I want to max my prestige, set my stats, unlock all, then play on PS4? Is this so hard? Everyone on the modding forums are keeping there hacks private and charging people, and hiding antibans? Selfish ****s, back then with mossy n all them would release everything no problem, now the modding community is full of 13 yr old cheeky ****s. How about those who can't code? How about those with low knowledge in making software? Some things people dont HAVE to learn. I hope everyone fuckin reads this shit and stops being so selfish. Sure there are people who crack, people who leech, and dont give credit... Well shit happens mate, when my software gets leeched i dont care because sooner or later someone will make something the same anyway.
Adios..

You can mod your stats and use unlock all without being reset, just follow my tutorial like i said.

No one is hiding there hacks private and charging everyone, and after all the hard work they put in to whatever they're creating so what if they do charge people, its hard work paid off.

But their isnt a working anti-ban yet, so i have no idea where you got this idea from.

The following user thanked LcGamingHD for this useful post:

Maty360414
12-18-2014, 05:56 PM #7
Maty360414
dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30377
Originally posted by LcGamingHD View Post
You can mod your stats and use unlock all without being reset, just follow my tutorial like i said.

No one is hiding there hacks private and charging everyone, and after all the hard work they put in to whatever they're creating so what if they do charge people, its hard work paid off.

But their isnt a working anti-ban yet, so i have no idea where you got this idea from.

Yoo i hope they dont reset you for real it would suck to get reset after like 1-2 weekS
12-18-2014, 05:56 PM #8
1austin112
League Champion
Originally posted by LcGamingHD View Post

Isn't a public antiban yet Winky Winky
12-18-2014, 05:59 PM #9
Originally posted by Maty360414 View Post
Yoo i hope they dont reset you for real it would suck to get reset after like 1-2 weekS

Well it worked on 1.04 and still working on 1.05 ive had the same modded account for about 3 weeks without a ban.
so I cant see them banning me or anyone else that has done it properly.

If they did id just find another wayDancing
12-18-2014, 06:01 PM #10
Originally posted by 1austin112 View Post
Isn't a public antiban yet Winky Winky

I thought even the private antibans that people had eventually stopped workingFacepalm

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo