Post: Open Source | Working Forcehost! | Gay For Satan's 1.06 AW Tool
01-17-2015, 10:36 PM #1
Gay For Satan
DevouringHeavens
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, thanks for clicking on my thread. This is my FIRST C# Project ever (Only been learning for 4 days on and off), so I don't expect amazing feedback, Although I would like some some feedback, good or bad. I would also like some ideas on things to add. I know this is a very simple tool, but as I stated earlier, I'm just starting to learn :p . The reason I am releasing this as open source, is to try and help people who are also just starting. I don't care about making money or keep the offsets private, as most of these offsets are freely available already. So now, onto the tool.

Things To Know

Force does indeed work, just only one downside, You can't toggle it off every time. Sometimes it gets stuck turned on and you have to quit the game to turn it off. If you want to start a lobby by yourself, just change the min players to 1 and click the switch to on, and find a lobby. (Thanks RB Winky Winky )
YOU NEED TO ENABLE RPC TO GET FORCEHOST TO WORK!
If you use OldSchoolMods menu, DO NOT ENABLE RPC, it will mess his hooks up, which in turn will disable menu use.

There are some bugs on the Stat editor. I couldn't get the kills to work properly. So if you change you kill amount to 1, it changes it to 211. Not sure why, so when you change your kills, you'll have to do a small amount to get the wanted results. Also, the reset all will not reset unlocks, as I do not know how to do that yet, and it will change your kills to 211 and you will be level 9. I do not know how to fix this.

Everything else should be working as planned. If anything doesn't work, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. If anyone knows how to fix said problems above, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I will include my skype below (Its already in the tool) or you can just quote this thread.

Pictures

You must login or register to view this content.

[/SIZE]

You will need an Antiban eboot, which you can find You must login or register to view this content.

The following 18 users say thank you to Gay For Satan for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, One, Antonio96C, Boliberrys, dolby1, Welsh, maximedebp, MrToxlcBooty, NeedaMilfSoon, RatchetBooty, Script Kiddie, Slinky, Swaqq, TheLastHelmet, top_top, TwistedModzV3

The following user groaned Gay For Satan for this awful post:

SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
01-17-2015, 10:38 PM #2
Swaqq
Professional Thanker
Finally, I was gonna make an example for force host, but never got the chance to. Nice release :yes:
01-17-2015, 10:41 PM #3
Gay For Satan
DevouringHeavens
Originally posted by Swaqq View Post
Finally, I was gonna make an example for force host, but never got the chance to. Nice release :yes:

Thanks for the dvars Winky Winky
RB showed me some other DVARs to throw in so that you don't get tossed into lobby repeatedly :p

ds_serverConnectTimeout 1
pt_searchConnectAttempts 1
pt_connectAttempts 1
pt_connectTimeout 1
01-17-2015, 10:46 PM #4
SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
League Champion
Originally posted by Gay
Hey guys, thanks for clicking on my thread. This is my FIRST C# Project ever (Only been learning for 4 days on and off), so I don't expect amazing feedback, Although I would like some some feedback, good or bad. I would also like some ideas on things to add. I know this is a very simple tool, but as I stated earlier, I'm just starting to learn :p . The reason I am releasing this as open source, is to try and help people who are also just starting. I don't care about making money or keep the offsets private, as most of these offsets are freely available already. So now, onto the tool.

Things To Know

Force does indeed work, just only one downside, You can't toggle it off every time. Sometimes it gets stuck turned on and you have to quit the game to turn it off. If you want to start a lobby by yourself, just change the min players to 1 and click the switch to on, and find a lobby. (Thanks RB Winky Winky )
YOU NEED TO ENABLE RPC TO GET FORCEHOST TO WORK!
If you use OldSchoolMods menu, DO NOT ENABLE RPC, it will mess his hooks up, which in turn will disable menu use.

There are some bugs on the Stat editor. I couldn't get the kills to work properly. So if you change you kill amount to 1, it changes it to 211. Not sure why, so when you change your kills, you'll have to do a small amount to get the wanted results. Also, the reset all will not reset unlocks, as I do not know how to do that yet, and it will change your kills to 211 and you will be level 9. I do not know how to fix this.

Everything else should be working as planned. If anything doesn't work, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. If anyone knows how to fix said problems above, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I will include my skype below (Its already in the tool) or you can just quote this thread.

Pictures

[/SIZE]

You will need an Antiban eboot, which you can find You must login or register to view this content.

Why did u put force host
If its doesn't even have Clients lmao
01-17-2015, 10:48 PM #5
Gay For Satan
DevouringHeavens
Originally posted by NIGHTMARE View Post
Why did u put force host
If its doesn't even have Clients lmao

Because swaqqs thread was locked, and this was a way of posting it. I don't need a reason to put anything in my tool. You could use this for forcehost and another tool for host mods. I plan on updated this, I was just releasing this now to get it out there for suggestions and critism. Yours has been noted.

The following user thanked Gay For Satan for this useful post:

Advancer
01-17-2015, 10:50 PM #6
damn, looked at the source & tbh, since i never coded be4, this looks complicated af to do :(
01-17-2015, 10:52 PM #7
SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
League Champion
Originally posted by Gay
Because swaqqs thread was locked, and this was a way of posting it. I don't need a reason to put anything in my tool. You could use this for forcehost and another tool for host mods. I plan on updated this, I was just releasing this now to get it out there for suggestions and critism. Yours has been noted.

No point Of making Tool Wit force host wit out Client [fail]
Its like making a Non host tool wit out Connect attach button
Anyways
01-17-2015, 10:53 PM #8
br0wniiez
Yung Chico
You probably couldn't get Kills to work because the address posted is wrong
01-17-2015, 10:56 PM #9
RTE
Keep it real!
Sexy shit! :wub:

The following user thanked RTE for this useful post:

Gay For Satan
01-17-2015, 10:57 PM #10
Advancer
Space Ninja
use the address that I use bro ....

byte[] buffer3 = BitConverter.GetBytes(Convert.ToInt32(this.numericUpDown1.Value.ToString()));
PS3.SetMemory(0x29cdd1d, buffer3);

maybe u you use the rong kills offset you can try anyway Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to Advancer for this useful post:

Gay For Satan, TheLastHelmet

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo