Post: [ 1.16] E.L.E V.4 •|NonHost|•|STATS|•|UNLOCK|•MODDED•||•NAMES•|•ELIT E•GUNZ|CEXDEX
01-23-2015, 03:31 AM #1
SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
ATTENTION
You Can Mod Your ACCOUNT NO BAN RISK JUST DONT US MODS WHILE MODDING ACCOUNT
STATS WORKS PS3/PS4

You must login or register to view this content.

Download

Virus Total

PRESTIGE LEGIT TOOL

Name Tool Down here

Download Link

VirusTotal

ALL CREDITS GOES TO

SWAQQ. FOR BIG TUTORIAL

EDDIE MAC
BROWNIES
ME Sony's Nightmare Finding offsets bytes
Last edited by SONYS✮NIGHTMARE ; 07-10-2015 at 11:31 PM. Reason: E.L.E V3 1.16 update

The following 18 users say thank you to SONYS✮NIGHTMARE for this useful post:

0zersub, A6shRkm, br0wniiez, CARLOS1927, Danykuso, DecoyOcToPuS, Eddie Mac, HaTeRM4NR33T, HUGOLARA25, iHaxel, kazeFATALITY, killscott, Klots, LULLINHO, Modz-killer1, NAJERIN19, TrillBrown, xXx-.-Moder

The following 3 users groaned at SONYS✮NIGHTMARE for this awful post:

|_Lion_|, Pwnaggge, wajdi9
07-02-2015, 01:41 PM #164
sony post the antiban and quit being a dick head thats not kool you dont need this game all to your self wtf is wrong with you man
07-03-2015, 10:51 PM #165
SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
League Champion
Originally posted by 1 View Post
sony post the antiban and quit being a dick head thats not kool you dont need this game all to your self wtf is wrong with you man

Bro my ANTIBAN 1.16 ITS Fully private only for me n some of my friends. The reason I'm not releasing to public. Its because Spanish people cracking tools. Specially this guy. ( wajdi ). Look wat happen to my ghost tool fully working antiban it got crack and open source take a look at ghost section now ITs full of rtm tools wit working antiban thanx to my antiban. Not even give me credits. That's why I'm not releasing my advanced antiban for 1.16.

The following 3 users say thank you to SONYS✮NIGHTMARE for this useful post:

Mr.eXiLeModz, Restrain, sleekshow
07-04-2015, 12:35 AM #166
sleekshow
I defeated!
For what i know most people who have working antiban eboot have simply removed antiban checks from the eboot so they can never be banned
07-04-2015, 12:40 AM #167
SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
League Champion
Originally posted by sleekshow View Post
For what i know most people who have working antiban eboot have simply removed antiban checks from the eboot so they can never be banned

Sadly. That's not how antiban works my friend
On 1.15 all it change was one offsets and most of the bytes
07-04-2015, 07:12 AM #168
TrillBrown
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by NIGHTMARE View Post
Bro my ANTIBAN 1.16 ITS Fully private only for me n some of my friends. The reason I'm not releasing to public. Its because Spanish people cracking tools. Specially this guy. ( wajdi ). Look wat happen to my ghost tool fully working antiban it got crack and open source take a look at ghost section now ITs full of rtm tools wit working antiban thanx to my antiban. Not even give me credits. That's why I'm not releasing my advanced antiban for 1.16.

I'm Spanish can be your friend tho Not Happy or Sad
07-04-2015, 08:24 AM #169
Toxic
former staff
Originally posted by NIGHTMARE View Post

He dont need to crack the tool, he could just use a modded lib and get the offsets and bytes xD
07-04-2015, 09:21 AM #170
ImBoy
Banned
oh nice
07-04-2015, 10:03 AM #171
sleekshow
I defeated!
Modded lib lol
07-04-2015, 04:00 PM #172
i want to buy it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.