01-28-2015, 12:14 AM #1
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey guys. I've recently noticed that every stats tool ever released for Advanced Warfare is complete shit. So I've decided to create one that actually works and is easy to navigate with. Layout of the tool is inspired from B777x's stats tool; I couldn't think of a better way to lay it out. Enjoy.

You must login or register to view this content.

Change Log:

v1.1 - Updated to TU8; Added a class name changer
v1.0 - Initial Release

Credits:

-Credits to me for making the tool

Download Link (PS3Lib 4.4/CCAPI 2.60) (TU8 ) : You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Scan Link (3/57 because of encryption): You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by RatchetBooty ; 02-03-2015 at 10:13 PM.

The following 21 users say thank you to RatchetBooty for this useful post:

Antonio96C, Cryptic, DecoyOcToPuS, dolby1, Egoford, Geo, iHaxel, illusion_time, Jarvis123 xOGx, Marco_Legend, mariokilla23, MODZ4FUN420, OLDSCHOOLMODZHD, One, PRoBleMaTiK, raymond654, ThatDirtyHacker, TreyBeModding-, xMrJR, xxmanuel99xx
01-28-2015, 12:51 PM #20
Antonio96C
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by RatchetBooty View Post
Hey guys. I've recently noticed that every stats tool ever released for Advanced Warfare is complete shit. So I've decided to create one that actually works and is easy to navigate with. Layout of the tool is inspired from B777x's stats tool; I couldn't think of a better way to lay it out. Enjoy.

Change Log:

v1.0 - Initial Release

Credits:

-Credits to me for making the tool

Download Link (PS3Lib 4.4/CCAPI 2.60) (1.06) : You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Scan Link (3/57 because of encryption): You must login or register to view this content.

Very good Job Ratchet :p
01-28-2015, 01:20 PM #21
mariokilla23
Vault dweller
Reminds me of the B777x tool 😀 if it isn't broke, don't fix it. Keeping it simple is the way to go. Nice work man
01-28-2015, 01:54 PM #22
Originally posted by Orems View Post
What causes that?

I dont know
01-28-2015, 03:32 PM #23
Thirst
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by r View Post
There is already my stats tool here why make another stats thread ?

There are many tools for other games too, but why do people keep on making them? RB's tool is a bit different from yours, other than applying the same stats. His tool is simple and isn't too flashy, unlike yours which gets annoying at times (who wants to see all these colors? especially with METRO). His layout is also much simpler (inspired by B777x's BO2 tool). He also includes some helpful buttons at the very bottom of the tool.

Also,

The following user thanked Thirst for this useful post:

RatchetBooty
01-28-2015, 04:22 PM #24
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Nice Stuff RB :yes: Loving that B777x vibe tears

The following 2 users say thank you to Geo for this useful post:

Antonio96C, RatchetBooty
01-28-2015, 05:02 PM #25
Advancer
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Grape
There are many tools for other games too, but why do people keep on making them? RB's tool is a bit different from yours, other than applying the same stats. His tool is simple and isn't too flashy, unlike yours which gets annoying at times (who wants to see all these colors? especially with METRO). His layout is also much simpler (inspired by B777x's BO2 tool). He also includes some helpful buttons at the very bottom of the tool.

Also,

Colours or not its no different plus no one has complained about the colours apart from you :s, and people say about making the same tools
01-28-2015, 10:57 PM #26
Thirst
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by r View Post
Colours or not its no different plus no one has complained about the colours apart from you :s, and people say about making the same tools

You still don't get it, also the colors are tedious and flashy (which is pretty annoying). I'll just end it here, guess we have different opinions on the subject.
01-28-2015, 11:18 PM #27
RecklessNGU
Little One
can u add dis You must login or register to view this content.
01-29-2015, 12:08 AM #28
Sunnis
Mario!
Very nice release! I like stat tools like this one Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo