01-28-2015, 12:14 AM #1
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey guys. I've recently noticed that every stats tool ever released for Advanced Warfare is complete shit. So I've decided to create one that actually works and is easy to navigate with. Layout of the tool is inspired from B777x's stats tool; I couldn't think of a better way to lay it out. Enjoy.

You must login or register to view this content.

Change Log:

v1.1 - Updated to TU8; Added a class name changer
v1.0 - Initial Release

Credits:

-Credits to me for making the tool

Download Link (PS3Lib 4.4/CCAPI 2.60) (TU8 ) : You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Scan Link (3/57 because of encryption): You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by RatchetBooty ; 02-03-2015 at 10:13 PM.

The following 21 users say thank you to RatchetBooty for this useful post:

Antonio96C, Cryptic, DecoyOcToPuS, dolby1, Egoford, Geo, iHaxel, illusion_time, Jarvis123 xOGx, Marco_Legend, mariokilla23, MODZ4FUN420, OLDSCHOOLMODZHD, One, PRoBleMaTiK, raymond654, ThatDirtyHacker, TreyBeModding-, xMrJR, xxmanuel99xx
02-16-2015, 11:44 AM #74
Originally posted by RatchetBooty View Post
I'll be releasing a new update tomorrow. Stay put.

Be good if you could make these stick
02-16-2015, 12:29 PM #75
doneo
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Alexander1997 View Post
When you set Unlock All, Supply drop disappear. Same happened to me,there's also a thread saying it. Now you can't get Supply Drop Challenge with that account, but if you make a new account, there's a tool with Unlock All, that you can set it up and Supply Drop Challenge won't disappear. br0wniiez is the key.

I messaged br0wniiez about this, there may be a way he can reverse the unlock all and re activate supply drops, if its possible itll be added to his tool, so keep that account handy!
02-16-2015, 01:44 PM #76
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
Originally posted by doneo1 View Post
I messaged br0wniiez about this, there may be a way he can reverse the unlock all and re activate supply drops, if its possible itll be added to his tool, so keep that account handy!

lol. there is .-.

The following user thanked RatchetBooty for this useful post:

doneo
02-16-2015, 01:45 PM #77
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
Originally posted by Moreuseinatool View Post
Be good if you could make these stick

they do stick.
02-16-2015, 02:03 PM #78
doneo
Bounty hunter
lol. there is .-.

My bad, Im sure youll implement this to, I didnt mean to call you out like that lol.
02-16-2015, 04:18 PM #79
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
Originally posted by doneo1 View Post
My bad, Im sure youll implement this to, I didnt mean to call you out like that lol.

no ahah it's fine you didn't call me out. its really easy to 'reset' supply drop challenges. write 0x00 to the whole unlock entry then join a game and back out and its back. or find where supply drop challenges start and end and when writing unlock all skip that entry. i'll do this for the update that'll be out today

The following user thanked RatchetBooty for this useful post:

doneo
02-16-2015, 04:34 PM #80
no ahah it's fine you didn't call me out. its really easy to 'reset' supply drop challenges. write 0x00 to the whole unlock entry then join a game and back out and its back. or find where supply drop challenges start and end and when writing unlock all skip that entry. i'll do this for the update that'll be out today

Where am I supposed to put 0x00? Btw, the Supply Drop Challenge's "tab" completely disappears. Its not like getting locked.
I'll try putting 0x00 wherever I have to put on if you tell me where.
02-16-2015, 04:38 PM #81
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
Originally posted by Alexander1997 View Post
Where am I supposed to put 0x00? Btw, the Supply Drop Challenge's "tab" completely disappears. Its not like getting locked.
I'll try putting 0x00 wherever I have to put on if you tell me where.

i know what you're talking about. wait for my update that'll be out tonight. it'll have an option that fixes it. the reason this happens is because the unlock all that somebody released writes further then its suppose to. the unlock entry is not 0x1770 bytes but someone said it was in result making peoples unlock alls write further then they're suppose to. making it change stuff like supply drop challenges and game mode wins.
Last edited by RatchetBooty ; 02-16-2015 at 04:42 PM.
02-16-2015, 04:41 PM #82
i know what you're talking about. wait for my update that'll be out tonight. it'll have an option that fixes it

ok cool. Been waiting for someone to fix it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo