02-11-2015, 09:49 AM #1
Gay For Satan
DevouringHeavens
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Not really much point in releasing it encrypted as all of this is open to the public already. And yes, I realize there is a thread posted with a tool that looks similar. That is just the theme, even though both our tools pretty much do the same thing. I made this for personal use, So with that being said, here you go:

Tool Download + Source: You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

How To Use:
You can either select one of the preset challenges, or follow these steps:
1. Load up AW and check what challenge you have.
2. Click on the In Progress button.
3. Find the number of objectives you have to do for challenge completion. Ex: 30 Kills with LMG's in Domination
4. Using the bar on the tool with the "0" in it, Change it to 1 value before what your challenge is. In my case it would be 29.
5. Once you enter your number, press the Set button below and check your supply drop challenge, You should have the number that you chose in the box above.
6. Do one more of the challenge objectives to earn a supply drop. Once you have gotten your supply drop, leave the game and follow these steps again for as many times as you like.

The following 7 users say thank you to Gay For Satan for this useful post:

A_Gen_Fiasco, Boliberrys, clark1226, dsm-tech, Reyz, TheLastHelmet, Thirst

The following user groaned Gay For Satan for this awful post:

SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
02-28-2015, 02:45 AM #11
could you possibly update? Easiest tool to use with the one click buttons.... easy to use when you've been drinking, LOL! :embarrassed:
02-28-2015, 04:08 AM #12
Disregard, still works for 1.09 update! Thanks brah!!!:yes:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo