THREAD: Project X v4 The Best Tool Free Antonio96/iMaGiCz
  1. 02-19-2015, 09:42 PM
    Antonio96C's Avatar
    Antonio96C
    Do a barrel roll!
    Antonio96C's Avatar
    Antonio96C
    Do a barrel roll!
    118
    Posts
    1,597
    Reputation
    Nov 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Good NGU Project X today tool made ​​by me and help from iMaGiCz I leave
    The tool the left unprotected is clean, the truth I do not care that catch my codes
    The tool will continue being updated Smile

    Video the Project X v4


    Download = You must login or register to view this content.
    Virustotal = You must login or register to view this content.


    Thanks For All Smile :p
  2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Antonio96C For This Useful Post:

    , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

  3. 02-20-2015, 11:10 AM
    Antonio96C's Avatar
    Antonio96C
    Do a barrel roll!
    Antonio96C's Avatar
    Antonio96C
    Do a barrel roll!
    118
    Posts
    1,597
    Reputation
    Nov 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by br0wniiez View Post
    I like this tool Antonio96C. I downloaded it, and it seems pretty quick and responsive.


    Yes Smile Very Thanks br0wniiez :p
  4. 02-20-2015, 11:13 AM
    Antonio96C's Avatar
    Antonio96C
    Do a barrel roll!
    Antonio96C's Avatar
    Antonio96C
    Do a barrel roll!
    118
    Posts
    1,597
    Reputation
    Nov 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by vse7en View Post
    Yet another free tool that beats Austin/Rawdogs' tool by a long shot. It's pretty sad if you ask me. I don't feel bad for the idiots who wasted their money on it.


    Very well said TiphatYes
  5. The Following User Thanked Antonio96C For This Useful Post:


  6. 02-20-2015, 04:27 PM
    16
    Posts
    90
    Reputation
    Dec 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Cool!! Sexy Antonio xD :P
  7. 02-20-2015, 04:31 PM
    Antonio96C's Avatar
    Antonio96C
    Do a barrel roll!
    Antonio96C's Avatar
    Antonio96C
    Do a barrel roll!
    118
    Posts
    1,597
    Reputation
    Nov 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by PimPanMoDzz View Post
    Cool!! Sexy Antonio xD :P


    Tu si que ere sexy perrilla :p jajaja
  8. 02-20-2015, 04:42 PM
    Boliberrys's Avatar
    Boliberrys
    ^^ Sexy ^^
    Boliberrys's Avatar
    Boliberrys
    ^^ Sexy ^^
    731
    Posts
    6,052
    Reputation
    Jun 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Antonio, no funciona para entrar al MW3 ni al BO1
    Podrias arreglarlo porfavor?
    Originally Posted by Antonio96C View Post
    Good NGU Project X today tool made ​​by me and help from iMaGiCz I leave
    The tool the left unprotected is clean, the truth I do not care that catch my codes
    The tool will continue being updated Smile

    Video the Project X v4


    Download = You must login or register to view this content.
    Virustotal = You must login or register to view this content.


    Thanks For All Smile :p
  9. 02-20-2015, 04:52 PM
    Antonio96C's Avatar
    Antonio96C
    Do a barrel roll!
    Antonio96C's Avatar
    Antonio96C
    Do a barrel roll!
    118
    Posts
    1,597
    Reputation
    Nov 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Boliberrys View Post
    Antonio, no funciona para entrar al MW3 ni al BO1
    Podrias arreglarlo porfavor?


    es que se esta haciendo esa parte boliberry tio la siguiente actualizacion traera MW3 completo y mas cosas de AW BO2 ....
  10. 02-20-2015, 06:06 PM
    Boliberrys's Avatar
    Boliberrys
    ^^ Sexy ^^
    Boliberrys's Avatar
    Boliberrys
    ^^ Sexy ^^
    731
    Posts
    6,052
    Reputation
    Jun 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Antonio96C View Post
    es que se esta haciendo esa parte boliberry tio la siguiente actualizacion traera MW3 completo y mas cosas de AW BO2 ....

    Okey gracias!
  11. 02-20-2015, 11:11 PM
    xXRULAYXx's Avatar
    xXRULAYXx
    Gym leader
    xXRULAYXx's Avatar
    xXRULAYXx
    Gym leader
    308
    Posts
    1,804
    Reputation
    May 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    If you dont care then just post the real source so we all dont have to go through the trouble sucking the source out and getting a shit load of errors. Gobble Please and thank you Happy
  12. 02-20-2015, 11:41 PM
    20
    Posts
    70
    Reputation
    Jan 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    I have connected and attached, but none of the non-host mods work of advanced warfare. I'm on CEX