04-17-2015, 05:40 PM #1
Blaze Modding
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Ok, some people says that it doesn't work anymore, some says it still works.
I can't test it, my computer is broken, so if someone needs to do service or something like this, please, save your c.i.d's and use public c.i.d's only to avoid ban.
If you can test and prove that it doesn't work anymore, please, quote me with a comment, and prove it, thanks.
[/B]
-
Alright, since the guy who originally made the builder, has discontinued updating the tool, and since the guy who updated it to 1.13 has posted it only in the page 146 of the official thread, i've decided to start a new thread, so, the people who wants this, can easily download from here.
Originally made by You must login or register to view this content., updated to 1.13 by You must login or register to view this content.

If you get " Exceeded Image Assets " Error ;
1) Generate an EBOOT with the builder.
2) Delete EBOOT.BIN and default_mp.self over your FTP client.
3) Copy over EBOOT.BIN. Rename it to default_mp.self
4) Copy over EBOOT.BIN again.

Screenshot:
You must login or register to view this content.

I do not take any credit, i did NOT made the program, you are free to groan, or delete the thread if something is wrong, i'm not looking for rep.
Just wanted to let people find easily this tool.

I tested everything, seems to be working fine, still no ban.

Some custom EBOOTs ready to use ;
BLES ( CEX )

DEBUG ( DEX )

Credits
MegaMister
Eddie Mac
RatchetBooty for the hack offsets
Prom1ses for making the tool
SyGnUs for updating to 1.13 + clean .ELF 1.13 .
Last edited by Blaze Modding ; 05-02-2015 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Custom eboots should be ok now

The following 23 users say thank you to Blaze Modding for this useful post:

0zersub, A_Gen_Fiasco, Crobanator, D-E-V-I-O-U-S, dany_skun, EG6, eTGxAlbo, GermanSmokezZ, iridium7890, KaraTaylar, KryptusModsJB, LegitGamer264, Maty360414, mokkie93, Morenox207, Moreuseinatool, Mx444, SONYS✮NIGHTMARE, basshead4ever, Synergy, TR1L0GYxL3AGU3, Xx-GIPPI-xX, xXx-.-Moder
04-18-2015, 07:16 AM #29
Nice release sony ☺
04-18-2015, 07:48 AM #30
TheRealVate
Pokemon Trainer
but why take out the md5 check? its easy to find the md5 and name the eboot to the appropriate name, ive made my own eboot builder of of this way back at 1.09 and have been updating myself, with leaving the md5 in, it helps so people don't use the wrong eboot.
04-18-2015, 10:38 AM #31
nice thx mate
04-18-2015, 11:01 AM #32
Jpd46
Haxor!
What happend to promises why is he not updating no more
04-18-2015, 12:38 PM #33
Ruckinghell
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by TheRealVate View Post
but why take out the md5 check? its easy to find the md5 and name the eboot to the appropriate name, ive made my own eboot builder of of this way back at 1.09 and have been updating myself, with leaving the md5 in, it helps so people don't use the wrong eboot.

Is there a good tutorial on how to make your own eboot builder?
04-18-2015, 01:58 PM #34
yessssssssssssssssssss thank u so much
04-18-2015, 02:13 PM #35
where is mp self ?
04-18-2015, 02:18 PM #36
please upload someone , bles cex version. default mp self and eboot ? antiban redboxes uav stady aim no recoil advanced uav red laser you get the features ? please help me *
04-18-2015, 02:37 PM #37
mipo31
Haxor!
very nice, but please bring back the wallhack and keap it up to date evry time ,,i like it,,Idk

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo