04-18-2015, 05:31 PM #1
TheRealVate
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey guy's, I wasn't planning on releasing this here but since Promise has decided to no longer update (we all appreciate his hard work), and the current tool of his updated here doesn't have all working functions I have decided to upload my builder here, I built this off his open source way back when and have been updating since, I also included a few extra's including a FPS to let you know that antiban has been enabled and also different color wallhack selections (only click one wallhack button) I however have not included the boot to zombies button because I do not play zombies but if you guys request it I can also put that in, full credit is given in the tool including the credits promise originally posted, this antiban is strong and has been updated from promises antiban addresses since the 1.06 tut and I haven't been banned even with using OSM's aimbot menu, I have gone22 prestige's with this with no problem, I fully intend to keep updating this as long as needed so no worries there, I also do no care about rep so you do not need to press that button, just enjoy Smile

(also for people not wanting to use this, or who don't think they can I included a bunch of pre-made eboots in here as well, just click the links in the tool to download)

You must login or register to view this content.

in case you guys forgot how to read and wanna continue bitching about this tool I uploaded to HELP you guys with\

Since some people didn't think I gave credits, open tool and click about> credits

Tool Download:

Default_mp.elf Download:

Virus Scan:
[url]https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/6ae219a064cec16169b172eb95cca74036a26cdd6aeacc2ad2 766371e3f34ba7/analysis/1429377843/[/url]

Use this method to help stay unbanned:

[/COLOR]
Last edited by TheRealVate ; 04-19-2015 at 12:19 AM. Reason: added proof of credits given smh

The following 21 users say thank you to TheRealVate for this useful post:

1austin112, A_Gen_Fiasco, akra115, ALI ALHILFI, Bigmoneyhustlin, Blaze Modding, Deicio, endoemodz, HBRXIII, imax_pro, joni_djESP, LiveMChief, Loeso, Modding_PS3, ModdingGamer360, mokkie93, Moreuseinatool, Sammmmmy, TwistedModzV3, VaGao_MoDz, xstateofunionx

The following 2 users groaned at TheRealVate for this awful post:

Arrow_Modz, SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
04-18-2015, 05:47 PM #2
Boliberrys
^^ Sexy ^^
Originally posted by TheRealVate View Post
Hey guy's, I wasn't planning on releasing this here but since Promise has decided to no longer update (we all appreciate his hard work), and the current tool of his updated here doesn't have all working functions I have decided to upload my builder here, I built this off his open source way back when and have been updating since, I also included a few extra's including a FPS to let you know that antiban has been enabled and also different color wallhack selections (only click one wallhack button) I however have not included the boot to zombies button because I do not play zombies but if you guys request it I can also put that in, full credit is given in the tool including the credits promise originally posted, this antiban is strong and has been updated from promises antiban addresses since the 1.06 tut and I haven't been banned even with using OSM's aimbot menu, I have gone22 prestige's with this with no problem, I fully intend to keep updating this as long as needed so no worries there, I also do no care about rep so you do not need to press that button, just enjoy Smile

(also for people not wanting to use this, or who don't think they can I included a bunch of pre-made eboots in here as well, just click the links in the tool to download)

Tool Download:

Default_mp.elf Download:

Virus Scan:

[/COLOR]

Change the font Winky Winky Its kinda ugly, and kinda hard to understand some mods Winky Winky
But everything else, great release Happy
04-18-2015, 05:49 PM #3
my test acc is banned :( xDDD
04-18-2015, 05:49 PM #4
TheRealVate
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Boliberrys View Post
Change the font Winky Winky Its kinda ugly, and kinda hard to understand some mods Winky Winky
But everything else, great release Happy

Get a bigger screen :p lol jk, will keep in mind for the next update
04-18-2015, 05:51 PM #5
TheRealVate
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by TekkenModding View Post

use psninja and psnpatch, the antiban addresses are solid but without disabling syscalls through psnpatch ban is inevitable
04-18-2015, 05:54 PM #6
mariokilla23
Vault dweller
Originally posted by TheRealVate View Post

Tool Download:

Default_mp.elf Download:

Virus Scan:

[/COLOR]

Ugliest font ever? I can read it, but it is just ugly and takes longer to read than it should because of the font. I really hope you change this. I am colorblind so the color of the text blends in with the background making it even harder to read. Please change this as well. Otherwise good job
04-18-2015, 05:56 PM #7
and ur download link is the same haha^^ 2 default_mp.elf link Happy
04-18-2015, 06:05 PM #8
TheRealVate
Pokemon Trainer
and ur download link is the same haha^^ 2 default_mp.elf link Happy

fixed bro, nice catch lol
04-18-2015, 08:47 PM #9
what a weiner lmao, good stuff bro. Shwing!!!

The following user thanked TwistedModzV3 for this useful post:

TheRealVate
04-18-2015, 09:52 PM #10
TheRealVate
Pokemon Trainer

so how did you test your account with this when the link didn't even work when you posted this? hmmmm, fishy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo