THREAD: [1.16]|( V1.2.0)|(NEW CAMOS)|Advanced Warfare STATS TOOL CEX|DEX
  1. 06-01-2015, 10:18 AM
    En3RGyMoDz's Avatar
    En3RGyMoDz
    Do a barrel roll!
    En3RGyMoDz's Avatar
    En3RGyMoDz
    Do a barrel roll!
    104
    Posts
    1,681
    Reputation
    Apr 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    V 1.2.0
    Hi NGU Hi, I'M En3RGy and today i relase my new aw tool :p
    This tool include Weapons stats,Score Streaks,Costum class ecc... + Method for unban !!!(U Need use Original EBOOT)
    Fixed for 1.16 ! added new camo (XRAY,Jackopt,BO3,Disco) and custom class section, i added more weapons when i have time :P
    ENJOY Ninja

    PIC
    Spoiler:
    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.

    Download and Virus Scan
    Spoiler:
    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.

    How to Not Ban
    Spoiler:
    1-Go on XMB, Go on OFW Mode With SEN Enable,open PSNinja V4 and click 1-2-3-5 options and quit
    2-Load AW *OFFLINE* and go on Multiplayer
    3-Open CCAPI and press OFW Mode and sing in on PSN
    4-Attend 10s and spoof your cID
    5-Attend anathor 10s and click *Play Online*, connect and attach my tool
    ENJOY Happy

    Credits
    Spoiler:
    Me
    br0wniiez
    LBK
    Advancer
    Mx444
    BaSs HaXoR


    P.s. Sorry for my bad English, i'm italian :sheit:
    Last edited by En3RGyMoDz ; 06-12-2015 at 12:01 AM.

  2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to En3RGyMoDz For This Useful Post:

    , , , , , , , ,

  3. The Following User Groaned En3RGyMoDz For This Awful Post:


  4. 06-13-2015, 10:27 AM
    TrillBrown's Avatar
    TrillBrown
    < ^ > < ^ >
    TrillBrown's Avatar
    TrillBrown
    < ^ > < ^ >
    1,122
    Posts
    4,107
    Reputation
    Nov 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by En3RGyMoDz View Post
    I use PSN Ninja and Sen and i didn't have ban, u are ridiculous


    He's talking about modding with redbox,uav,no recoil,......
  5. 06-13-2015, 01:03 PM
    garpbaldo's Avatar
    garpbaldo
    Bounty hunter
    garpbaldo's Avatar
    garpbaldo
    Bounty hunter
    157
    Posts
    550
    Reputation
    Jan 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by NIGHTMARE View Post
    Yea right then why don't you find the antiban lmaol because you don't know how kid
    That's why I'm not releasing my antiban to public for people like you


    Then show us prove that you found the antiban offset, make a video while you are playing with mods!
    I don't hate you but please stop talking shit about everybody and everyone!
    PEACE👍
  6. The Following User Thanked garpbaldo For This Useful Post:


  7. 06-13-2015, 05:28 PM
    SONYS✮NIGHTMARE's Avatar
    SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
    League Champion
    SONYS✮NIGHTMARE's Avatar
    SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
    League Champion
    1,519
    Posts
    8,451
    Reputation
    Oct 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Mila View Post
    Then show us prove that you found the antiban offset, make a video while you are playing with mods!
    I don't hate you but please stop talking shit about everybody and everyone!
    PEACE��


    You didn't saw my 1.15 antiban tool 100% Woking I was selling it but 1.16 came out 5 days after
  8. 06-13-2015, 06:50 PM
    47
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    Oct 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    make an eboot nightmare
  9. 06-13-2015, 08:29 PM
    AdvancedModding's Avatar
    AdvancedModding
    Bounty hunter
    AdvancedModding's Avatar
    AdvancedModding
    Bounty hunter
    180
    Posts
    469
    Reputation
    Aug 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Wow nice tool, please add mods non host to the tool and It would be perfect, very nice mate!
  10. 06-14-2015, 08:03 AM
    Toxic's Avatar
    Toxic
    former staff
    Toxic's Avatar
    Toxic
    former staff
    1,803
    Posts
    24,317
    Reputation
    May 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by En3RGyMoDz View Post
    V 1.2.0
    Hi NGU Hi, I'M En3RGy and today i relase my new aw tool :p
    This tool include Weapons stats,Score Streaks,Costum class ecc... + Method for unban !!!(U Need use Original EBOOT)
    Fixed for 1.16 ! added new camo (XRAY,Jackopt,BO3,Disco) and custom class section, i added more weapons when i have time :P
    ENJOY Ninja

    PIC
    Spoiler:
    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.

    Download and Virus Scan
    Spoiler:
    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.

    How to Not Ban
    Spoiler:
    1-Go on XMB, Go on OFW Mode With SEN Enable,open PSNinja V4 and click 1-2-3-5 options and quit
    2-Load AW *OFFLINE* and go on Multiplayer
    3-Open CCAPI and press OFW Mode and sing in on PSN
    4-Attend 10s and spoof your cID
    5-Attend anathor 10s and click *Play Online*, connect and attach my tool
    ENJOY Happy

    Credits
    Spoiler:
    Me
    br0wniiez
    LBK
    Advancer
    Mx444
    BaSs HaXoR


    P.s. Sorry for my bad English, i'm italian :sheit:


    sick tool, but u might wanna change it from "unban" to "avoid ban" since u cant unban urself
  11. The Following User Thanked Toxic For This Useful Post:


  12. 06-14-2015, 09:33 AM
    Toxic's Avatar
    Toxic
    former staff
    Toxic's Avatar
    Toxic
    former staff
    1,803
    Posts
    24,317
    Reputation
    May 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by NIGHTMARE View Post
    Yea right then why don't you find the antiban lmaol because you don't know how kid
    That's why I'm not releasing my antiban to public for people like you


    why r u showing off with ur anti-ban, we dont even know if it works, u did not give a proof,also i hope they realse something that patch ur anti-ban method for good.
  13. 06-14-2015, 12:56 PM
    55
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    Mar 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    I only get the stats tool and nothing else
  14. 06-14-2015, 07:21 PM
    TrillBrown's Avatar
    TrillBrown
    < ^ > < ^ >
    TrillBrown's Avatar
    TrillBrown
    < ^ > < ^ >
    1,122
    Posts
    4,107
    Reputation
    Nov 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by juwan View Post
    I only get the stats tool and nothing else


    You have to click where it says ADVANCED on the stats tool