Post: [1.18] [FREE] Newka's Multi Cod|Aw|Anti-Ban|Force-Host-Ghsts|BO2|Recovery tool|
07-26-2015, 05:51 PM #1
Newka-
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
NGU! Tustin
UPDATED!!! If you already have the tool download again, fixed a few bugs and added auto updater xD

Only i just hope you enjoy using my tool BAN FREE. Just strongly advise using XM7MD_VX's Anti ban Eboot for AW
You must login or register to view this content.

Tools Include:
Auto Updater
Theme Changers
Anti ban: Advanced warfare/Ghosts/Blackops2
Client/host mods for Mw3/Blackops/Blackops2/Ghosts/Might Add AW
Non Host
Force Host
Multiplayer stats
Extinction Stats
Zombie Stats
Coloured classes
& More

I have included an Anti ban tuturial within the tool so please follow those instructions to avoid a ban on any of main Cods

Tools: You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

0 - 55 Virus Scan: [url]https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/bebb4aafbe0ec19a505e82722720ad4231a5e8ea515265d668 82f877cb80b795/analysis/1437926610/[/url]

Download Tool: (FREE!!!! xD): You must login or register to view this content.

My Youtube: You must login or register to view this content.

My Services Shop:
You must login or register to view this content.

ENJOY xD
Newka Out!! =Sad Awesometiphat:
[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
Last edited by Newka- ; 08-03-2015 at 06:04 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to Newka- for this useful post:

cocoba, greenlightmodz, lmTumbler, Morenox207, SoLo_Camaro, TribalModz, VipeZ_x

The following 6 users groaned at Newka- for this awful post:

1austin112, garpbaldo, Not Rage, TheSaltCracka, UGz-, x_com
07-27-2015, 07:42 PM #29
zOblivious
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Newka
read the thread before you bad mouth me. we are selling 2 all cod tools + WORKING anti ban 'EBOOT' Getthefuckout

Re read what I said first. I said that I refuse to purchase a tool that can't even clarify if the anitban even works. Meaning not just because you wrote "WORKING anti ban" but also show some proof beside it that it even works <.<
07-27-2015, 07:46 PM #30
Newka-
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by LetsMakePaper View Post
are u sure the antban works because I used the one he released and I got banned ?

listen bro, i am not going to lie but all anti bans for AW are not fully 100% like ghosts | bo2 but safely say an easy 97%. just stick to the full anti ban tuturial and be smart is all i can say. At least until i can find out what is really causing that remainder 3%. been playing for 2hours straight on it so... you do the math
07-27-2015, 07:46 PM #31
Newka-
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Oblivious View Post
Re read what I said first. I said that I refuse to purchase a tool that can't even clarify if the anitban even works. Meaning not just because you wrote "WORKING anti ban" but also show some proof beside it that it even works <.<

np (y)
07-27-2015, 07:50 PM #32
has anyone tested this anti ban for AW while using Desire Engine?
07-27-2015, 11:18 PM #33
Newka-
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by HashtagBoomBoom View Post
has anyone tested this anti ban for AW while using Desire Engine?

anti ban 90% on my toll i strongly suggest using eboot for AW. any other cods fully 100% Happy
07-27-2015, 11:45 PM #34
1austin112
League Champion
Antiban is shit just like every other one. Dont even bother....its 0% not 97% same crap XM7MD released the other day that worked for no one...Isn't improved from his, isn't a new one he made. Same exact one.

Not hating but dont put working antiban when its clearly not

The following 3 users say thank you to 1austin112 for this useful post:

Moreuseinatool, TheSaltCracka, zOblivious
07-28-2015, 12:13 AM #35
TrillBrown
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Newka
anti ban 90% on my toll i strongly suggest using eboot for AW. any other cods fully 100% Happy

Thx for the effort and not selling out for chump change

The following user thanked TrillBrown for this useful post:

Newka-
07-28-2015, 12:19 AM #36
Newka-
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by TrillBrown View Post
Thx for the effort and not selling out for chump change

yeah man thanks Smile
07-28-2015, 12:22 AM #37
Newka-
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by 1austin112 View Post
Antiban is shit just like every other one. Dont even bother....its 0% not 97% same crap XM7MD released the other day that worked for no one...Isn't improved from his, isn't a new one he made. Same exact one.

Not hating but dont put working antiban when its clearly not

you can clear off my page u little sell out. i remember you asking me a log time ago for help to release a massive tool to bring rawdog and imsocool down. YEEEAAAAH i remember so Getthefuckout little boy, your the biggest sell out around. NO RESPECT, anti ban for bo2 and ghosts is completely correct. so i would advise reading as i clearly state use eboot mine not 100%

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo