Post: [1.18] [FREE] Newka's Multi Cod|Aw|Anti-Ban|Force-Host-Ghsts|BO2|Recovery tool|
07-26-2015, 05:51 PM #1
Newka-
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
NGU! Tustin
UPDATED!!! If you already have the tool download again, fixed a few bugs and added auto updater xD

Only i just hope you enjoy using my tool BAN FREE. Just strongly advise using XM7MD_VX's Anti ban Eboot for AW
You must login or register to view this content.

Tools Include:
Auto Updater
Theme Changers
Anti ban: Advanced warfare/Ghosts/Blackops2
Client/host mods for Mw3/Blackops/Blackops2/Ghosts/Might Add AW
Non Host
Force Host
Multiplayer stats
Extinction Stats
Zombie Stats
Coloured classes
& More

I have included an Anti ban tuturial within the tool so please follow those instructions to avoid a ban on any of main Cods

Tools: You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

0 - 55 Virus Scan: [url]https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/bebb4aafbe0ec19a505e82722720ad4231a5e8ea515265d668 82f877cb80b795/analysis/1437926610/[/url]

Download Tool: (FREE!!!! xD): You must login or register to view this content.

My Youtube: You must login or register to view this content.

My Services Shop:

ENJOY xD
Newka Out!! =Sad Awesometiphat:
[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
Last edited by Newka- ; 08-03-2015 at 06:04 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to Newka- for this useful post:

cocoba, greenlightmodz, lmTumbler, Morenox207, SoLo_Camaro, TribalModz, VipeZ_x

The following 6 users groaned at Newka- for this awful post:

1austin112, garpbaldo, Not Rage, TheSaltCracka, UGz-, x_com
07-28-2015, 12:45 AM #38
Originally posted by Newka
NGU! Tustin
After a long and hard think, i have came to the conclusion that i am not going to sell my All Cod Multi Tool. I have always been down for helping the community, i also said that all of my call of duty tools will be free.
As i think it is your RIGHT as a CFW user to mod call of duty for FREE.
All i ask is that people respect the long hours that go into these tools and that does not just apply for me that applies to all of the coders that make for public.

Only i just hope you enjoy using my tool BAN FREE. Just strongly advise using XM7MD_VX's Anti ban Eboot for AW

Tools Include:
Theme Changers
Anti ban: Advanced warfare/Ghosts/Blackops2
Client/host mods for Mw3/Blackops/Blackops2/Ghosts/Might Add AW
Non Host
Force Host
Multiplayer stats
Extinction Stats
Zombie Stats
Coloured classes
& More

I have included an Anti ban tuturial within the tool so please follow those instructions to avoid a ban on any of main Cods

Tools: You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

0 - 55 Virus Scan: [url]https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/bebb4aafbe0ec19a505e82722720ad4231a5e8ea515265d668 82f877cb80b795/analysis/1437926610/[/url]

Download Tool: (FREE!!!! xD): You must login or register to view this content.

My Youtube: You must login or register to view this content.

My Services Shop:

ENJOY xD
Newka Out!! =Sad Awesometiphat:
[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Nice release Newka as always Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to lllRazorlll for this useful post:

Newka-, SoLo_Camaro
07-28-2015, 12:46 AM #39
Newka-
Can’t trickshot me!
Thnkyou Razor u legend.... Tustin

The following user thanked Newka- for this useful post:

SoLo_Camaro
07-28-2015, 12:47 AM #40
1austin112
League Champion
you can clear off my page u little sell out. i remember you asking me a log time ago for help to release a massive tool to bring rawdog and imsocool down. YEEEAAAAH i remember so Getthefuckout little boy, your the biggest sell out around. NO RESPECT, anti ban for bo2 and ghosts is completely correct. so i would advise reading as i clearly state use eboot mine not 100%

Lol im the sell out? your the one that was selling till you realized you couldn't make shit off this tool. I never once asked you for help to bring rawdog and imsoocool down...Its not selling out if you decide to start selling something that is "Good". I was simply warning people that the antiban is shit and doesn't work since you posted this tool in the AW section with Antiban in the title
07-28-2015, 12:47 AM #41
Newka-
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by lllRazorlll View Post
Nice release Newka as always Smile

thankyou razor u legend Tustin
07-28-2015, 12:49 AM #42
Newka-
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by 1austin112 View Post
Lol im the sell out? your the one that was selling till you realized you couldn't make shit off this tool. I never once asked you for help to bring rawdog and imsoocool down...Its not selling out if you decide to start selling something that is "Good". I was simply warning people that the antiban is shit and doesn't work since you posted this tool in the AW section with Antiban in the title

ok... so im lying am i.. man i dont have to even have to waste my time talking to u. i realized i was being a SELL OUT.. so yh i mended it. get out of here with your bull man it stinks, i can smell it from here

The following user thanked Newka- for this useful post:

SoLo_Camaro
07-28-2015, 12:55 AM #43
ok... so im lying am i.. man i dont have to even have to waste my time talking to u. i realized i was being a SELL OUT.. so yh i mended it. get out of here with your bull man it stinks, i can smell it from here

i am LOL'ING at this hahahahahaKryptus

The following 2 users say thank you to lllRazorlll for this useful post:

Newka-, SoLo_Camaro
07-28-2015, 01:31 AM #44
1austin112
League Champion
i am LOL'ING at this hahahahahaKryptus

Hey im not the one that leeched an entire theme or uses a cracked source to build 70% of the tool or lie about an antiban....but shit its cool....kids will be kids. No point in arguing Smile

The following user thanked 1austin112 for this useful post:

TheSaltCracka
07-28-2015, 02:12 AM #45
Lol You have a short memory and a big mouth, Go chill out and play nice with the other kids man, not so long ago you was asking for Newka's help now your hating, Let alone asking me about providing CID's when i used to ride on another account, still puzzled????? i'll let your little mind fester on that, might take you a few weeks...Maaaaan this guy creases me up always moaning and slating everyone's hours off work on tools, 1austin lool should be Toenail seeing as thats all people see with the amount of creases you've been up.......Go on post your quick 1 sentence quick reply hater.

The following 3 users say thank you to lllRazorlll for this useful post:

Newka-, SoLo_Camaro, TrillBrown
07-28-2015, 03:49 AM #46
TrillBrown
< ^ > < ^ >
Lol You have a short memory and a big mouth, Go chill out and play nice with the other kids man, not so long ago you was asking for Newka's help now your hating, Let alone asking me about providing CID's when i used to ride on another account, still puzzled????? i'll let your little mind fester on that, might take you a few weeks...Maaaaan this guy creases me up always moaning and slating everyone's hours off work on tools, 1austin lool should be Toenail seeing as thats all people see with the amount of creases you've been up.......Go on post your quick 1 sentence quick reply hater.

The roast is real

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo