Post: [1.20] Synergy PS Edition | Stats Editor | Modded Classes | Character Editor + More |
09-05-2015, 05:38 AM #1
Driftor
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
THIS IS THE FINAL VERSION OF THE TOOL FOR 1.20! WHEN A NEW UPDATE COMES OUT LET ME KNOW AND I WILL UPDATE TOOL! NEXT UPDATE I WILL BE ADDING EVEN MORE EXO SUITS,FULL CHALLENGE EDITING, ARMORY EDITING, AND MORE! LET ME KNOW WHEN A NEW UPDATE COMES OUT SO I CAN HAVE THE TOOL UPDATED, ENJOY!

Thought I'd release this because the modding section is dead and I see people charging 30$ for horribly made tools. The tool is fully customizable, so feel free to change the theme to your liking. The Theme does stick so you don't have to change theme every time you launch tool. Character Outfits are all complete! This should help many with there modding services. Don't just download, leave some feedback and thank !

Tool runs of CCAPI 2.6 only. I ported this over from my xbox tool and I have my jailbroken ps3 collecting dust on the shelf so is something doesn't work let me know. Also ACS has not been added yet as I still have to port it over from xbox so don't ask! Also this is a NGU exclusive so let's try to keep this on the site. If I see it goes to other sites I just simply won't update it.

This is a free tool but if you want to be kind and donate message me. Donations help motivate me to bring more options to this tool!

Download:
You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: 0/56

Tool Images

Last edited by Driftor ; 01-17-2016 at 03:26 AM.

The following 50 users say thank you to Driftor for this useful post:

-Numb, Armyspy, mason, Bradosty, cocoba, Creepzoid 0___0, cruzthemaster, CuBaN-_-ViRuZ, DiamondModderHD, dolby1, DYFFUL, Falcon, Fizzy Joon, freakbajj, Full-Evil, huskymodz, iHaxel, zAurraa, LifeHappens, Magic Kittens, MbizzleModZz, mokkie93, Morenox207, MrDylanHax, MysteryAviate, Not Rage, P$ycho, PhalaxAero, Pianist Prodigy, Pwnaggge, qwalifyd, real1983, recycling.exe, Rogue_Wolf, s1Famous, SinisterM27, skullz532, sleekshow, sporting 1906, thegodfather096, TrillBrown, TStew28, UGz-, UkHazeOG, Vepsi, Wu., xKtF, zatb15, zOblivious
01-06-2016, 01:08 PM #236
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight
link is down:(
01-06-2016, 11:12 PM #237
lucasaf01
Gym leader
Someone Reupload This PLS
01-06-2016, 11:16 PM #238
lucasaf01
Gym leader
I Found the Download Guys
Last edited by lucasaf01 ; 01-16-2016 at 03:14 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to lucasaf01 for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, BENJYxFRANK, Dog88Christian
01-07-2016, 12:16 PM #239
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight
Originally posted by lucasaf01 View Post
I Found the Download Guys

ur a legend. thanks m8

The following user thanked /SneakerStreet/ for this useful post:

lucasaf01
01-09-2016, 09:42 PM #240
Ha Man I Cant Download It Because DropBox Says It has high traffic and they wont let anyone download it can you upload it again? it looks like a great tool.
01-11-2016, 08:12 AM #241
BENJYxFRANK
I am error
Click on The link in the comment above and you should get the mediafire download your welcome
01-12-2016, 04:09 AM #242
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Driftor View Post
THIS IS THE FINAL VERSION OF THE TOOL FOR 1.20! WHEN A NEW UPDATE COMES OUT LET ME KNOW AND I WILL UPDATE TOOL! NEXT UPDATE I WILL BE ADDING EVEN MORE EXO SUITS,FULL CHALLENGE EDITING, ARMORY EDITING, AND MORE! LET ME KNOW WHEN A NEW UPDATE COMES OUT SO I CAN HAVE THE TOOL UPDATED, ENJOY!

Thought I'd release this because the modding section is dead and I see people charging 30$ for horribly made tools. The tool is fully customizable, so feel free to change the theme to your liking. The Theme does stick so you don't have to change theme every time you launch tool. Character Outfits are all complete! This should help many with there modding services. Don't just download, leave some feedback and thank !

Tool runs of CCAPI 2.6 only. I ported this over from my xbox tool and I have my jailbroken ps3 collecting dust on the shelf so is something doesn't work let me know. Also ACS has not been added yet as I still have to port it over from xbox so don't ask! Also this is a NGU exclusive so let's try to keep this on the site. If I see it goes to other sites I just simply won't update it.

This is a free tool but if you want to be kind and donate message me. Donations help motivate me to bring more options to this tool!

Download:

Virus Scan: 0/56

Tool Images

Link is down "too much traffic"
01-14-2016, 12:47 PM #243
:isee:
01-17-2016, 03:27 AM #244
Driftor
Do a barrel roll!
Link updated with the one provided by a member, I am no longer working on this project as I have something big coming soon to bo3. Enjoy

The following user thanked Driftor for this useful post:

sleekshow

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo