THREAD: COD AW 1.20 Tool by UntilDawn with Stats/Non-Host/Antiban/Classes/Namechanger/
  1. 10-28-2015, 02:47 PM
    UntilDawn's Avatar
    UntilDawn
    Bounty hunter
    UntilDawn's Avatar
    UntilDawn
    Bounty hunter
    171
    Posts
    870
    Reputation
    Oct 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    The Antiban is 50% Working, play at your risk!

    Screenshots:
    Spoiler:
    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.

    Note:
    make sure you use the Original EBOOT of AW 1.20
    make sure you're in OFW Mode

    i don't recommend to use Unlock All or Name Changer

    Download + Virustotal
    Spoiler:
    Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.
    decryption key: !lDZ2pdfXLM8HcP5EdkgEvuOriLcZZ4HvRa4o-YRYvTw
    Virustotal: You must login or register to view this content.

    Enjoy it, and Have fun with Modding!
    Last edited by UntilDawn ; 11-10-2015 at 01:15 PM. Reason: Updated 1.1

  2. The Following User Thanked UntilDawn For This Useful Post:


  3. 01-22-2016, 02:55 PM
    runningman420's Avatar
    runningman420
    I defeated!
    runningman420's Avatar
    runningman420
    I defeated!
    647
    Posts
    3,951
    Reputation
    Nov 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by UntilDawn View Post
    The Antiban is 50% Working, play at your risk!

    Screenshots:
    Spoiler:
    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.

    Note:
    make sure you use the Original EBOOT of AW 1.20
    make sure you're in OFW Mode

    i don't recommend to use Unlock All or Name Changer

    Download + Virustotal
    Spoiler:
    Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.
    decryption key: !lDZ2pdfXLM8HcP5EdkgEvuOriLcZZ4HvRa4o-YRYvTw
    Virustotal: You must login or register to view this content.

    Enjoy it, and Have fun with Modding!


    u know i dont understand why u would put antiban works 50% it either works 100 % or it doesnt an ANTIBAN is no such thing has 50 %
  4. The Following User Thanked runningman420 For This Useful Post:


  5. 01-22-2016, 07:44 PM
    UntilDawn's Avatar
    UntilDawn
    Bounty hunter
    UntilDawn's Avatar
    UntilDawn
    Bounty hunter
    171
    Posts
    870
    Reputation
    Oct 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Runningman420uk View Post
    u know i dont understand why u would put antiban works 50% it either works 100 % or it doesnt an ANTIBAN is no such thing has 50 %


    If you don't like the Tool don't use it. use a another Tool or make your own.
  6. 01-22-2016, 09:15 PM
    runningman420's Avatar
    runningman420
    I defeated!
    runningman420's Avatar
    runningman420
    I defeated!
    647
    Posts
    3,951
    Reputation
    Nov 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by UntilDawn View Post
    If you don't like the Tool don't use it. use a another Tool or make your own.[

    i never used the tool lol was drawn in bye the title saying antiban 50 % infact i have my own personal antiban lol Smile
  7. 03-25-2016, 06:04 AM
    rabie's Avatar
    rabie
    Haxor!
    rabie's Avatar
    rabie
    Haxor!
    21
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    Jan 2016
    NextGenUpdate
    I want to buy Mod Menu No-Host Aimbot Anti Ban Aw 1.20 + Black Ops 3 - MOD MENU + AIMBOT Anti Ban NON HOST
    I can pay by card PSN USA or UE I want to buy from a trusted person
    Please help me thank you very much
  8. 11-02-2017, 07:45 PM
    paco33's Avatar
    paco33
    Gobble
    paco33's Avatar
    paco33
    Gobble
    1
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Aug 2017
    NextGenUpdate
    gracias
  9. 01-04-2018, 01:56 PM
    2
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Jan 2017
    NextGenUpdate
    cant even use it.. download link is down
  10. 08-07-2018, 07:10 PM
    789
    Posts
    38,609
    Reputation
    May 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Please Update Download Link