Post: TrickyModz Advanced Warfare RTM Tool V1.0 CCAPI 2.60 CEX || DEX 1.20
11-25-2015, 11:45 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys so today I've finally decided to release my AW RTM Tool, Tool still needs work but ill get there soon so hope you enjoy what I've done so far, Enjoy!!Cool Troll

Images of Tool

Connection & Stats

You must login or register to view this content.

Class Names

Credits & Non Host Mod Menu Page

Non Host Mod Menu

Credits

TrickyModz (Me Hondarider1)
Xx-Blud-23xX
DevOpsNGU

Download:

VirusTotal

The following user thanked Hondarider1 for this useful post:

Klots
12-09-2015, 10:38 PM #2
jazrawi_ae
Little One
Originally posted by giusho View Post
virus....

hhhhhh no virus
12-13-2015, 09:54 AM #3
works it online i have cex with ccapi 2.60

is only a antibann eboot in can i modd without bann
12-24-2015, 03:59 AM #4
Maybe you should look at your anti-virus & computer before accusing me of uploading a tool with 'viruses' ,the tool works fine for me and the virus total clearly shows no viruses were found Smile
12-26-2015, 10:09 AM #5
doesnt open. any idea?
12-26-2015, 07:05 PM #6
Klots
COD Recovery
Originally posted by Hondarider1 View Post
Hey guys so today I've finally decided to release my AW RTM Tool, Tool still needs work but ill get there soon so hope you enjoy what I've done so far, Enjoy!!Cool Troll

Images of Tool

Connection & Stats

Class Names

Credits & Non Host Mod Menu Page

Non Host Mod Menu

Credits

TrickyModz (Me Hondarider1)
Xx-Blud-23xX
DevOpsNGU

Download:

VirusTotal

good post, is is working effectively, there should be multiple antibans which are non-identical to give the most protection for all users - here a improvement can be made.
And also how long have you been using this program and how many times in a certain period of time, which limits have you taken the tool to be tested in public matches or just in lobby?
12-26-2015, 07:17 PM #7
Originally posted by Klots View Post
good post, is is working effectively, there should be multiple antibans which are non-identical to give the most protection for all users - here a improvement can be made.
And also how long have you been using this program and how many times in a certain period of time, which limits have you taken the tool to be tested in public matches or just in lobby?

when you download his tool. it doesn't even open. I even tried giving it admin privilages on my computer and still nothing. tried opening it in sandboxie just in case and it still didn't work. it just does nothing
12-26-2015, 07:28 PM #8
Klots
COD Recovery
Try troubleshoot capability, it should work and open when using different service packages. Also disable any security detectors that you might have installed on your computer. Im sure it will work if you do these 2 things.

The following user thanked Klots for this useful post:

KillerElite757
12-26-2015, 08:22 PM #9
Originally posted by Klots View Post
Try troubleshoot capability, it should work and open when using different service packages. Also disable any security detectors that you might have installed on your computer. Im sure it will work if you do these 2 things.

tried everything but nothing works. its no biggie, for the simple reason theres no anti ban eboot avalible anyways
12-26-2015, 08:30 PM #10
Klots
COD Recovery
Originally posted by joshv757 View Post
tried everything but nothing works. its no biggie, for the simple reason theres no anti ban eboot avalible anyways

There is one tutorial if you use google, and type "marentdu93 aw eboot" and search a specific forum and there is some information that will be highly useful to you. Winky Winky Both for AW and BO3.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo