10-31-2014, 07:01 PM #1
Chris
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
This thread is not to harm any member, nor to exclude your opinion from being shared. By reading this thread, you agree to the NextGenUpdate rules and terms of service as well as knowing that your opinion is not being neglected.

Recently, i've been seeing a lot of people getting mad over new mods being released for Advanced Warfare, and over the past few hours it's kind of been nudging me to make this thread. There's no reason as to why you should be mad at people for wanting to have fun. Why do you play the game? To have fun, and maybe modders don't feel the same excitement with simply playing the game, as compared to modifying it. Bottom line, if you have such a problem with it, why not go ahead and move on to Next Gen Consoles. The Xbox One and the PlayStation 4 will not have these problems, at least not for now. And it's been pretty annoying hearing people complain about how the game is being ruined and how the modders should "get a life".

Please think before you post. And realize that people are different and what you may find fun, may not be fun for someone else. Thank You. Smile

The following 6 users say thank you to Chris for this useful post:

|_Lion_|, Boliberrys, Franky, htown281, JuggaloRipper, Self
10-31-2014, 07:03 PM #2
tyyl3r
Banned
Agreed! Thanks for the post! I play ps4 If I want to play legit and play ps3 if I want to mod and screw around. Winky Winky
10-31-2014, 08:10 PM #3
King Sosa
Error… Cat invasion!
There are people who don't have enough money to play next gen so there experience is ruined by modders. Thank god I'm not one of them! PS4 ftw!
10-31-2014, 10:08 PM #4
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
Activision deserves to have all their games ruined. They lay copyright claim to my work as well as others in order to get private information, so fuck em' Mod the crap out of this game and ruin every legit purchasers online experience please. I can't stand playing Quake/COD any more so I hope you all have fun.

Centre justification is for Homogays so I didn't read the OP.
10-31-2014, 10:41 PM #5
htown281
Bounty hunter
I'm stick to my ps3 just to mod Winky Winky
11-01-2014, 03:56 AM #6
SpiderBish
Big Daddy
Originally posted by Open
This thread is not to harm any member, nor to exclude your opinion from being shared. By reading this thread, you agree to the NextGenUpdate rules and terms of service as well as knowing that your opinion is not being neglected.

Recently, i've been seeing a lot of people getting mad over new mods being released for Advanced Warfare, and over the past few hours it's kind of been nudging me to make this thread. There's no reason as to why you should be mad at people for wanting to have fun. Why do you play the game? To have fun, and maybe modders don't feel the same excitement with simply playing the game, as compared to modifying it. Bottom line, if you have such a problem with it, why not go ahead and move on to Next Gen Consoles. The Xbox One and the PlayStation 4 will not have these problems, at least not for now. And it's been pretty annoying hearing people complain about how the game is being ruined and how the modders should "get a life".

Please think before you post. And realize that people are different and what you may find fun, may not be fun for someone else. Thank You. Smile

True, true. Now, when's your shop opening? Or what's your skype??
11-01-2014, 04:07 AM #7
Originally posted by Open

I dunno about you, but I'mma just play legit for the time being. You guys can go right ahead and fuck shit up, but I'mma explore what that game has to offer without trying to get myself banned, lol.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

razor546PL
11-05-2014, 03:49 PM #8
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
Originally posted by Natsu View Post

See: You must login or register to view this content.

--Moved
--Closed.
--I'm a bot, please do not quote/reply to this message.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo