11-03-2014, 05:43 AM #1
EzBoi
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

• Hover over AW in multiman and press SQUARE, then set BD Mirror and External/Internal settings if NOT running from disc.
  • Load AW From multiman and patch it to your firmware
  • Download the 1.02 Update
  • Load AW from multiman again, even if you're using the disc, and it'll patch the update for your CFW

After this is done it should work fine Smile it did for me. Hope i helped a few Outie

EDIT:
Possible PSN Fix:
Originally posted by Kazzoo37 View Post
Okay I backed up my eboot & Param.sfo

You'll have to edit the param.sfo of the PSN game, like so:

You must login or register to view this content.
Here you see my param.sfo updated to 4.46 not 4.65. You'll have to do that for the PSN version, it may be an NPUB folder where your updates are or in the game folder.

Just use PARAM.SFO Editor and change its firmware requirement.

"ebootMOD : Drag & drop a file (EBOOT.BIN, .self or .sprx) to ebootMOD.exe. It will decrypt and sign the file to make it compatible with lower firmware versions. The generated file will be saved in the same folder with the original, prefixed with "MODIFIED_"."

Download ebootMOD : You must login or register to view this content.

You can mod the eboot of the psn game, and change its encryption to your FW. I don't think spoofing has ever worked in this case.

EDIT #2: PSNPatch [4.65] STEALTH can patch all games, including PSN games, at once. Use this if you have the PSN version or if the multiman method hasn't worked for you. Other apps such as ITA manager & IRISMAN can update games, so try your local one first before downloading a new one.

EDIT #3: If you have the disc and it still refuses to work, try checking the disc setting when pressing square. =3 If that doesn't work, copy the game to your hard drive then follow the steps. I had to do that for destiny and it worked for me, i'm pretty sure it'll work for aw too.

Hope i've helped Outie
Last edited by EzBoi ; 11-08-2014 at 01:20 PM.

The following 14 users say thank you to EzBoi for this useful post:

3baady, affsub007, Alexis-cs, Bradosty, darkknight787, G-T-A-5, HeLLrIdEr1982, jellymonkey9, LV2, MODZ4FUN420, Recto, sven, samet2013,
11-05-2014, 05:03 PM #47
ForoLa
Save Point
quick question but i have that error so I emulate in mm etc but then if i do that i cant use psnpatch cuz if i use psn patch it will disble sycalls and then mm isnt able to emulate the blury drive so does any one know any other ways?
11-05-2014, 07:40 PM #48
davisn23
Save Point
The PSN Patch 4.65 Stealth does not work for the Advanced Warfare disc btw
11-05-2014, 07:51 PM #49
what one does?
11-05-2014, 08:39 PM #50
EzBoi
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by davisn23 View Post
The PSN Patch 4.65 Stealth does not work for the Advanced Warfare disc btw

Originally posted by jaceisboss View Post
what one does?

I had the same situation with destiny. Multiman isn't able to edit the disc itself, so i made a copy of the game to my hard drive then followed these steps and it worked. Try that if you have the space. It's only 13-16 GB or so. You shouldn't have to re-update.
11-05-2014, 11:41 PM #51
davisn23
Save Point
I was on my jailbreak when i went and found out that a ps3ita 1.40 is kinda like PSN Patch..... I went under PS3ita 1.40 and i told it to install the Advanced Warfare game to my /GAME Folder and it said finished... then after that. it said do u want to start up Advanced Warfare and i said yes... then i clicked it, went to XMB Menu, started up Advanced Warfare and then it said to update to 1.02!!!!! OMFG I was so happy like lol..... Remember guys,, i told you guys im running 4.46 cfw Rebug CEX spoofed to 4.65 and all i did was go to PS3ita 1.40 and it fricken worked!! though it will bring you back to the XMB.. Then go back to PS3ITA Manager 1.40 and press the very first Advanced Warfare (There should be 2 because you should of backed it up in MultiMan) Then go straight to Multiman and click on the first game and click load game... then it will say do u want to update game to 4.65 and press yes..(I was signed in when i did this accidentally but it worked for me though) then go to XMB run Advanced Warfare and the game should load perfectly! I promise do exactly lie i told u guys on 4.46 cex and it will work, im not kidding. Im trying to help the Next Gen Update page so enjoy while this lasts. Hope i helped abunch! (BTW-i did this with a disc so yaaa)
11-06-2014, 12:28 AM #52
What If You Dont Have The Torrent? What If You Have The Actual PSN Store Version Of The Game? Will It Give Me Error 80010009? And If It Does What Do i Do? Asking Cuz Im Downloading It ATM!

Its Giving Me Error 80010017 Now
Last edited by SouljaBen_x ; 11-07-2014 at 07:43 PM.
11-06-2014, 01:57 AM #53
Thank you so much man its working now <3 - No Homo

The following user thanked jaceisboss for this useful post:

EzBoi
11-06-2014, 05:21 AM #54
BeaTsDominion
live life to its fullest
Originally posted by EzBoi View Post
look at my edited post, but the EBOOT.BIN and the PARAM.SFO you'd have to backup. I'll show you a picture in a sec and tell you what you can do.

Any chance you could add me on skype and help me? ive been trying but itdontwork...

my skype is fhackingteam
11-06-2014, 02:15 PM #55
blkgpgtp
Save Point
can u make a video

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo