11-03-2014, 10:07 AM #1
ResistTheMods
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); (HOW NOT TO GET RESET WHEN MODDING YOUR STATS)

First you need to go in a game and once your in the game set your stats to what ever you want. For Example....Prestige 6....level 50......Unlock all....Once Your done setting your stats
get kills till u ranked up in the match. once you done ranked up wait till the game ends then you will be that prestige with unlock all but sometimes the level 50 dont work... you will end up being the level you ranked up in while you where in the lobby. But you will still have unlock all and that prestige that you set.....And thats how you get the Stats to stick!

THANKS AND ENJOY Modding the game <3

(CREDITS)
Mr.WatchDogs

The following 14 users say thank you to ResistTheMods for this useful post:

One, ☓-Dani-☓, AutoModder, Boliberrys, HaTeRM4NR33T, Welsh, ItsAvees, Loxy, ModaTron, Mythusala, Not Rage, WhyUMadKid, xIce KiLLaH

The following 3 users groaned at ResistTheMods for this awful post:

Psycedelic, xReaperv3
11-03-2014, 03:16 PM #11
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
Originally posted by MyNameIsRebecca View Post
Even with anti ban its not 100% safe, but still feel free to release it when you think you should

Holy crap your signature is cute af. Happy

The following user thanked iHaxel for this useful post:

MyNameIsRebecca
11-03-2014, 04:10 PM #12
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by laandoird View Post
why you dont release ? Cool Troll

If I am right on thinking who made it, it is not his to release Cool Troll
11-03-2014, 06:24 PM #13
Yenix
Do a barrel roll!
Nice Release Tustin
11-03-2014, 07:48 PM #14
Originally posted by ResistTheMods View Post
(HOW NOT TO GET RESET WHEN MODDING YOUR STATS)

First you need to go in a game and once your in the game set your stats to what ever you want. For Example....Prestige 6....level 50......Unlock all....Once Your done setting your stats
get kills till u ranked up in the match. once you done ranked up wait till the game ends then you will be that prestige with unlock all but sometimes the level 50 dont work... you will end up being the level you ranked up in while you where in the lobby. But you will still have unlock all and that prestige that you set.....And thats how you get the Stats to stick!

THANKS AND ENJOY Modding the game <3

(CREDITS)
Mr.WatchDogs

Nice but are you even sure it's permanent to say?
11-03-2014, 07:59 PM #15
Gay For Satan
DevouringHeavens
Still doesn't work, I've tried multiple times, banned and reset each time.
11-03-2014, 08:07 PM #16
IloveMODZZZ
NextGenUpdate Elite
It goes to prestige 16 when i do this..
11-03-2014, 09:37 PM #17
ResistTheStars
Vault dweller
Originally posted by ResistTheMods View Post
i have anti ban but not released...use tustins eboot builder i think he gots anti ban

A anti-ban can only been done 1 way from my knowledge, if it's not done that specific way it's not going to work. Also anti-ban won't prevent a stat reset/ban, it will only prevent things like insta-bans from modded eboots and RTM tools/menus.

Also there's a lot better method to make stats, levels and prestige to stick but takes longer to do, I did it when game was first leaked after realising they has a reset system in place and now none of the 3 account have been reset/banned 2 of which are over 10th prestige.

The following user thanked ResistTheStars for this useful post:

ResistTheMods
11-03-2014, 09:42 PM #18
BoatyMcBoatFace
Are you high?
i had a look in ida, and i found a string called "EXE_Stats_too_high" or something similar to that, was gunna screenshot but no luck finding it.
11-04-2014, 01:53 AM #19
Modz-killer1
Gym leader
Not working Thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo