11-03-2014, 10:07 AM #1
ResistTheMods
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); (HOW NOT TO GET RESET WHEN MODDING YOUR STATS)

First you need to go in a game and once your in the game set your stats to what ever you want. For Example....Prestige 6....level 50......Unlock all....Once Your done setting your stats
get kills till u ranked up in the match. once you done ranked up wait till the game ends then you will be that prestige with unlock all but sometimes the level 50 dont work... you will end up being the level you ranked up in while you where in the lobby. But you will still have unlock all and that prestige that you set.....And thats how you get the Stats to stick!

THANKS AND ENJOY Modding the game <3

(CREDITS)
Mr.WatchDogs

The following 14 users say thank you to ResistTheMods for this useful post:

One, ☓-Dani-☓, AutoModder, Boliberrys, HaTeRM4NR33T, Welsh, ItsAvees, Loxy, ModaTron, Mythusala, Not Rage, WhyUMadKid, xIce KiLLaH

The following 3 users groaned at ResistTheMods for this awful post:

Psycedelic, xReaperv3
11-08-2014, 12:36 PM #29
Chinx Drugz
< ^ > < ^ >
idk how i make it stick.. i just play play play play play and then i get off, come back on later and its still the way i left it with stats and all. all i know is mines save and idk how but i must be doing something right Happy
11-09-2014, 05:03 PM #30
Pure NV
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by ResistTheStars View Post
A anti-ban can only been done 1 way from my knowledge, if it's not done that specific way it's not going to work. Also anti-ban won't prevent a stat reset/ban, it will only prevent things like insta-bans from modded eboots and RTM tools/menus.

Also there's a lot better method to make stats, levels and prestige to stick but takes longer to do, I did it when game was first leaked after realising they has a reset system in place and now none of the 3 account have been reset/banned 2 of which are over 10th prestige.

are you going to tell us how to do it or were you just semi-bragging?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo