Post: [Tutorial]Call of duty AW Assets: How to dump rawfiles[C++]
11-19-2014, 05:49 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone, since i started messing with assets i wanted to make a tutorial on dumping rawfiles in C++.

Videos might still be in processing/uploading but i'm making this thread now since i have to go soon so enjoy these videos and i will post the source code here later today since i'm in a hurry Smile

Part 2 is being uploaded, it will be in the description of the Part 1 ! (Youtube failed to process it and NGU only allows me to put 2 videos at once tears)

Part 1 (HD):

Part 2 (HD):

Part 3 (HD):
Last edited by Hammy ; 11-19-2014 at 06:05 PM.

The following 31 users say thank you to Bad Luck Brian for this useful post:

.MrRedDoT, Absolute Zero, B777x, Boliberrys, Confusing, ErasedDev, FAKA_ELITE, flynhigh09, FusionIsDaName, Geo, GFM, hibye3, Joren, LBK, MegaMister, milky4444, Nana, Norway-_-1999, John, RGaming, RouletteBoi, ScaRzModZ, seb5594, Swaqq, Swiss, SyGnUs, Tustin, xCLS, xDebugKiller, ZerthekModz
11-19-2014, 05:52 PM #2
GFM
Can’t trickshot me!
Nice tutorial Blb. Tustin

The following user thanked GFM for this useful post:

Bad Luck Brian
11-19-2014, 05:54 PM #3
SC58
Former Staff
Nice tut for people wanting to know lol

Here is how to load the idc file if you don't know how already :p

You must login or register to view this content.
11-19-2014, 05:55 PM #4
MegaMister
Former Mega Staff
Originally posted by Bad
Hey everyone, since i started messing with assets i wanted to make a tutorial on dumping rawfiles in C++.

Videos might still be in processing/uploading but i'm making this thread now since i have to go soon so enjoy these videos and i will post the source code here later today since i'm in a hurry Smile

Part 2 is being uploaded, it will be in the description of the Part 1 ! (Youtube failed to process it and NGU only allows me to put 2 videos at once tears)

Part 1 (HD):

Part 3 (HD):

Thanks for sharing Kevin! Winky Winky

The following user thanked MegaMister for this useful post:

Bad Luck Brian
11-19-2014, 05:58 PM #5
Amazing Job Kevin Winky Winky

The following user thanked Connerg123 for this useful post:

Bad Luck Brian
11-19-2014, 07:42 PM #6
Originally posted by Bad
Hey everyone, since i started messing with assets i wanted to make a tutorial on dumping rawfiles in C++.

Part 1 (HD):

Very nice BLB Enzo
11-19-2014, 07:52 PM #7
LBK
Little One
Yeahh , very nice tut Bad Luck !! You Funking Awsome ..

Thanks for Tut Happy <3
11-20-2014, 05:12 AM #8
good job m8 Smile always thinking outside the box Happy
11-20-2014, 05:14 PM #9
xCLS
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks For This TUT Its Time For Me To Learn SomeThing New

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo