12-03-2014, 09:47 AM #1
Mehukas
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Dear NGU,

I got PSN Banned for not doing these tips. If you are doing Services or any form of modding never forgot to do these simple steps. This will decrease the amount of ban rate. Good Luck on Modding Lads Tustin

1.Spoof your CID.
To spoof your CID install PSN Patch. Now you open up PSN Patch and press X and you're done. Do this everytime you logged in on PS3.
You must login or register to view this content.

2.Deactivate Service PSN Accounts.
To Deactivate the Service accounts, Head over to PSN - Account Managment - System Activation - Game - Deactivate
This will deactivate all the service accounts on your PS3, So Sony cant see you did a Service on other Accounts. This counts for any game Service.

3.Whipe your History and cache.
For this you'll need PSN Ninja. Open it and check Wipe Histroy - Replace History and now Exit. Now Sony cant see you used any of these Modding tools.
You must login or register to view this content.

4.Be Offline when using PSX Apps.
Always be offline when using Apps. This will reduce the ban rate because others cant see you're inside those Apps.

Hope this helped you last longer and enjoy modding even more feeling safe. I'm not saying this is 100% SAFE.
Modding = Modding This will Reduce the Ban rate alot so you can do Services and Mods on PS3.

-Mehukas

The following user thanked Mehukas for this useful post:

The following user groaned Mehukas for this awful post:

Not Rage
12-03-2014, 10:00 AM #2
Confusing
Climbing up the ladder
i been modding aw on mates accounts none of their accounts have been reset nor my console banned
12-03-2014, 10:10 AM #3
well this is general knowledge lmao
12-03-2014, 10:19 AM #4
i know new people need to learn but really....who dosent know this ? :p

Thanks nevertheless for the donwload links for the new guys! they have to learn somehow

The following user thanked MilkShakeModz for this useful post:

_ModdingFather_
12-03-2014, 11:22 AM #5
Hammy
[b]#Hammy4IMGPerms McCoy[/b]
Pretty pointless threads as it has been posted many times and is basically common sense now.
The second one won't help anything. That basically deactivates the game downloads from PSN Store so other people can get them.
But I'll leave it to Geo on what he wants to do with this.
Last edited by Hammy ; 12-03-2014 at 11:30 AM.
12-03-2014, 11:28 AM #6
Cyb3r
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Hammy
Pretty pointless threads as it has been posted many times and is basically common sense now.
The second one won't help anything. That basically deactivates the game downloads from PSN Store so other people can get them.

Your username is pointless. tears

The following user thanked Cyb3r for this useful post:

Hammy
12-03-2014, 12:15 PM #7
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Like Hammy said this has been posted many times before and considering the work Raw and Mega have done to get their anti-ban this is even more un-needed, I've seen threads like this before in various sections which seem to just get negative feedback due to them not having an effect for certain people.

Thread closed.
Last edited by Geo ; 12-03-2014 at 04:00 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo