12-17-2014, 02:33 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); To all u people who hated saying I was trolling now here is the video and ofcourse smooth groans.

and for educational purposes for smooth here is the definition of leech

a person who extorts profit from or sponges on others.
"they are leeches feeding off the hardworking majority"

"the welfare system is supposed to help the needy, not feed the leeches"

Last edited by Beadsman20 ; 12-17-2014 at 02:57 AM.

The following 7 users groaned at Beadsman20 for this awful post:

Bad Luck Brian, GFM, moekroeman, Prime Gaming, smashedya, Smooth, TwistedModzV3
12-17-2014, 02:34 AM #2
Toke
PC Master Race
Gr8 b8 m8

The following user thanked Toke for this useful post:

12-17-2014, 02:35 AM #3
1austin112
League Champion
Doesn't mean anything, my antiban wont get you banned while you play online(90% of the time) I can play games for hours and days with no ban, but as soon as you sign off or use the right mod thats when they get you...sometimes not right away, but they will...Should do a longer video then 1 game Winky Winky
12-17-2014, 02:38 AM #4
Originally posted by 1austin112 View Post
Doesn't mean anything, my antiban wont get you banned while you play online(90% of the time) I can play games for hours and days with no ban, but as soon as you sign off or use the right mod thats when they get you...sometimes not right away, but they will...Should do a longer video then 1 game Winky Winky

don't care wat u have to say not gonna make a entire 20 minute video and just for ur satisfaction
12-17-2014, 02:45 AM #5
1austin112
League Champion
Originally posted by Beadsman20 View Post
don't care wat u have to say not gonna make a entire 20 minute video and just for ur satisfaction

Just sayin man, If you want to convince people to buy it and show its legit(which would be amazing) then i would make a long ass video so they know its real, 1 game doesnt really show anything, just my 2 cents

The following user thanked 1austin112 for this useful post:

TwistedModzV3
12-17-2014, 02:47 AM #6
SC58
Former Staff
Wow a 3:40 min video showing a anti ban, 10/10 m8

The following 2 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

One, Geo
12-17-2014, 02:50 AM #7
Chinx Drugz
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Beadsman20 View Post
To all u people who hated saying I was trolling now here is the video

nice you guys have something you claimed you had, we got that part.. now to cover ya word on selling it is what everybody was talking about.. nobody asked you guys for a video, we asked to buy it which you guys didnt provide.. so this really means nothing Winky Winky
12-17-2014, 02:53 AM #8
Originally posted by 1austin112 View Post
Just sayin man, If you want to convince people to buy it and show its legit(which would be amazing) then i would make a long ass video so they know its real, 1 game doesnt really show anything, just my 2 cents

eboot not selling anymore s its pointless
12-17-2014, 02:54 AM #9
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
Wow a 3:40 min video showing a anti ban, 10/10 m8

actually not only videos but as this video was recorded xp lobbies were hosted but only did this length of video
12-17-2014, 02:55 AM #10
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by driddy View Post
nice you guys have something you claimed you had, we got that part.. now to cover ya word on selling it is what everybody was talking about.. nobody asked you guys for a video, we asked to buy it which you guys didnt provide.. so this really means nothing Winky Winky

I wouldn't buy it as after some time it prob want work anymore cause u will get ban then few months it will get release for free by someone then everyone will have this so it's kinda pointless to buy this.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo