12-19-2014, 05:01 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i played some games on AW using a anti-ban eboot, then i got could not connect the the service so i thought the servers went down but no, i quit the game and my console had been banned and my Id had been banned from psn, so just be aware guys.
12-19-2014, 05:09 PM #2
Originally posted by Thegodishere View Post
So i played some games on AW using a anti-ban eboot, then i got could not connect the the service so i thought the servers went down but no, i quit the game and my console had been banned and my Id had been banned from psn, so just be aware guys.

Warning u online on cfw Winky Winky always risc of ban.aw dont ban id,s.
12-19-2014, 05:25 PM #3
1austin112
League Champion
thats wrong man, aw does not ban cids, ive had over 500+ accounts banned....not one cid though, and they sure as hell cant ban your cid / whatever from psn, they can only account ban you from the game

The following user thanked 1austin112 for this useful post:

BISOON
12-19-2014, 05:26 PM #4
WsV-Kush
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by 1austin112 View Post
thats wrong man, aw does not ban cids, ive had over 500+ accounts banned....not one cid though, and they sure as hell cant ban your cid / whatever from psn, they can only account ban you from the game

Same here but sometimes they say ur CID banned when ur really not it's to scare people
12-19-2014, 05:27 PM #5
1austin112
League Champion
Originally posted by Kush View Post
Same here but sometimes they say ur CID banned when ur really not it's to scare people

Never even had that happen
12-19-2014, 05:32 PM #6
i never got id banned,only 20 accounts xD
No Point AW banned id Smile
12-19-2014, 05:43 PM #7
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
Originally posted by Thegodishere View Post
So i played some games on AW using a anti-ban eboot, then i got could not connect the the service so i thought the servers went down but no, i quit the game and my console had been banned and my Id had been banned from psn, so just be aware guys.

lmao is your ps3 cex?
12-19-2014, 06:28 PM #8
Originally posted by 1austin112 View Post

thats true they dont ban cids just ur acc and i got a antiban eboot and ihavent been banned yet
12-19-2014, 06:28 PM #9
WsV-Kush
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by RatchetBooty View Post
lmao is your ps3 cex?

Probably #Dex Ftw
12-19-2014, 06:38 PM #10
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Practically everyone knows about the danger of AW modding :p

Thread closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.