12-22-2014, 08:45 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I was asking for a ps4 advanced warfare account the reason why because hacked ps4 accounts won't stick so smashedya private message me saying he can hack the accounts and I told him I don't want them hacked because they will get reset !! Because it happened to me already so I kept telling me he's 100000% they won't get reset and I said yes they will and he said I'm not lieing I done plenty which I know no matter what ps4 accident will get reset and he said he guarantee me they won't or money back so I contact him and he just giving me the run around all I ask was for a refund of the $15 for the 3 accounts I took his word they wouldn't get reset I knew they were going to not even less then 24hr people need to make a stop to having these ppl offer ps4 hacks because they get reset less then 24hr I have all the conversation I will upload to show proof and payment

Thanks
Reilly

The following user groaned Reilly2106 for this awful post:

King
12-22-2014, 08:48 PM #2
Sunnis
Mario!
That is why Advanced Warfare services was closed in the first place...
12-22-2014, 08:59 PM #3
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
I would like to start off by directing you to this post by the site owner, Outsider You must login or register to view this content. It states that AW services have been 'Awesome faceiscontinued' due to bans & resets.

I would also like you to study the picture below of my thread in the Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare Requests section about how Requests are dis-allowed & that any service carried out hold 0% responsibility against NextGenUpdate. I will contact a senior member of staff if this was all done via NextGenUpdate as the user should not have offered you any services via the site. but you hold 100% responsibility for this as we have stated in the Site Announcements and here in the Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare Sub-sections that we do not support it.

Thread closed.

You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo