01-01-2015, 09:06 PM #1
Gay For Satan
DevouringHeavens
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
This might be obvious to a few, if you played Ghosts when the DLC camo's got leaked early, but not everyone knows about this, so I'll explain it again.

The only things you'll need are obviously a CFW PS3, and RatchetBooty's DLC Tool found You must login or register to view this content.
Once you have both of those, your good to go. Now onto the lesson.

So as RB stated in his tool, the camo's only work on Class 1, so what if you want the DLC camo on Class 4? All you need to do is copy your Custom Class 4 or whatever class you want the camo's on to your first custom class. Then go to RB's tool, Choose the camo that you want, Click Send, then copy the class back to the original slot, in my case, Class 4. Now just rinse and repeat for your other custom classes. You can also do this with the DLC reticles, even if you don't have a RDS sight or other sight, It will still stick on your class until you choose to use a RDS sight. The AE4 WILL NOT stick unless you have the Season pass installed on your PS3, and any other PS3 that you play your account on. Once you are finished with all your classes, Go into a game and either play it out, or kill yourself, Just like how you would make stats stick. And viola, Your done! Enjoy your Camo's on other custom classes.

Things to know:
*Camo's will stick regardless even if you change PS3's (I have given to camo's to multiple friends with OFW systems)
*AE4 doesn't stick unless you have Season Pass (Needs to be on the system that you playing on, or switch too.)
*DLC Reticles will stick, even if you don't currently have a RDS on.
*DLC Exo suits and Helmets DO NOT stick.
*DLC Calling card DO stick, even if you change PS3's just like the DLC camo's and reticles.

If your going to just groan this thread, There is really no point, as its just informational, wether you knew about it or not. This is strictly for the people who did not know about it. So please take your groans somewhere else.

The following 21 users say thank you to Gay For Satan for this useful post:

|_Lion_|, Blaze Modding, IModAllWeek, Jimmy, Krypton, Hitful, Marco_Legend, MilkShakeModz, ModaTron, moekroeman, MORPHEUS__2142, Not Rage, Psycedelic, Raise_Mods, RatchetBooty, RayJ_chugs, Reyz, The Last Helmet, TwistedModzV3, XIUD, xstateofunionx
01-04-2015, 11:26 PM #11
Thanks Man really helpful!
01-04-2015, 11:27 PM #12
Gay For Satan
DevouringHeavens
Originally posted by The
Thanks Man really helpful!

No problem man.
01-08-2015, 12:02 AM #13
Modz-killer1
Gym leader
i know tthis by my self but thx Awesome face
01-08-2015, 06:39 PM #14
Anyway i could transfer the AE4 class to my ps4? i got everything else to transfer but it seems like the AE4 wont and I do have the season pass installed on the ps4.
01-09-2015, 12:42 PM #15
Gay For Satan
DevouringHeavens
Originally posted by KingSavagee View Post
Anyway i could transfer the AE4 class to my ps4? i got everything else to transfer but it seems like the AE4 wont and I do have the season pass installed on the ps4.

I am not sure about that, I don't have a PS4. I don't think it would transfer anyways, and I wouldn't want to run the risk of a ban by using the AE4 early.
01-11-2015, 05:58 PM #16
someone post aw season pass please im on blus
02-28-2015, 11:34 PM #17
Nice!!
03-01-2015, 05:36 PM #18
ahmad999l
Save Point
Outie WOOW COOL
03-02-2015, 02:04 AM #19
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
It works thankz