01-09-2015, 05:41 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
the menu is updated for 1.11
Hello there NGU today I am going to be starting sales for my mod menu so if you are interested in buying please feel free to contact us on skype(HATERSXGONNAHATE, or flamingwhip, or beefrosty666). The menu costs $15 for Advanced Warfare and $15 for Ghosts, $15 for BlackOps II and 15$ for MW3 or 35$ for all four.

Video:

Thanks to RatchetBooty for helping test, and SkullModz for testing the menu for bugs.
Special thanks to shark for helping test the security.
Last edited by OLDSCHOOLMODZHD ; 04-06-2015 at 01:51 AM. Reason: update

The following 94 users say thank you to OLDSCHOOLMODZHD for this useful post:

One, A_Gen_Fiasco, AcnxMods, ALI ALHILFI, AllSeeJay, Ariel R., AustinMods-, BISOON, Blaze Modding, BlazzersModding, br0wniiez, canadiancaper, clark1226, CoreyTrevor, CuTiXz, CyberGh0st, dolby1, Dynasty Modz, EatOreos, Eddie Mac, EG6, fahadabodyabood, Figo-_-, Gay For Satan, Geo, HackersForHire, hacking247, HighModzz, illegalzinc, IModAllWeek, ImPiffHD, IMTn, iridium7890, Welsh, Jarvis123 xOGx, Jay NaStY, Jimmy, justinster, KaraTaylar, KAYLEB_HD, Klots, koekiemonstarr2, Kryptus, LBK, LiveMChief, llBeastModell, locko13, Loz, Luma, MilkShakeModz, ModaTron, Modding_PS3, NewtonGaming, Not Rage, oNastyMods, PimPanMoDzz, Pwnaggge, quack_QUACK, RatchetBooty, raymond654, Reyz, RTE, sagitarioxp, Script Kiddie, Smoky420, Sunnis, Swaqq, Synergy, TehMerkMods, thahitcrew, TheLastHelmet, Thirst, top_top, TrillBrown, Trippy_Driddy, Tustin, TwistedModzV3, Undesired, ViRUS//MoDz, VMP, WeHostModdedXP, WhyUMadKid, XBOX360lSBEST, xgenitikmodder, xgoonie, XIUD, xMrJR, XuPz_MoDz, Zambie, zOutlawsz, zRayz-

The following 8 users groaned at OLDSCHOOLMODZHD for this awful post:

Asshole, Jakeboii, Loxy, Maverick, Shark, Smooth, Swiss, Turk_Warrior
01-09-2015, 01:35 PM #20
Confusing
Climbing up the ladder
soz for the groan Happy
01-09-2015, 01:40 PM #21
ModaTron
Are you high?
Originally posted by OLDSCHOOLMODZHD View Post
it is an sprx but to use it it requires server authentication and if the same key is used more than 1 console at a time the key is put on a blacklist.

VERY! nice! DUDE! i cant tell you how much im in love right now <3 haha
01-09-2015, 01:57 PM #22
ModaTron
Are you high?
Frost Engine Non host menu
Hello there NGU today I am going to be starting sales for my mod menu so if you are interested in buying please feel free to contact me on skype(HATERSXGONNAHATE). The menu costs $15 for Advanced Warfare and $10 for Ghosts, and soon $10 for BlackOps II.

Video:

Thanks to RatchetBooty for helping test, and SkullModz for testing the menu for bugs.

Originally posted by Swaqq View Post
Nice man, good luck with sales, but does it have a good anti-ban?

Yeah does it have antiban in eboot???
01-09-2015, 01:58 PM #23
Originally posted by clark1226 View Post
does the aimbot works on FFA ??

yes it does work in FFA

The following user thanked OLDSCHOOLMODZHD for this useful post:

clark1226
01-09-2015, 01:59 PM #24
Originally posted by ModaTron View Post
Yeah does it have antiban in eboot???

Yes the eboot has the released anti ban and also I will start adding more people in a few hours just gotta go to school.
01-09-2015, 01:59 PM #25
ModaTron
Are you high?
Hello there NGU today I am going to be starting sales for my mod menu so if you are interested in buying please feel free to contact me on skype(HATERSXGONNAHATE). The menu costs $15 for Advanced Warfare and $10 for Ghosts, and soon $10 for BlackOps II.

Video:

Originally posted by Swaqq View Post
Nice man, good luck with sales, but does it have a good anti-ban?

Yes the eboot has the released anti ban and also I will start adding more people in a few hours just gotta go to school.

SWEEEEEEEEEEET! definitely buying this weekend
01-09-2015, 03:38 PM #26
LBK
Little One

Video:

OMFG , Great release , Is Amzing !!! Great Job man !
01-09-2015, 05:07 PM #27

Video:

If anyone didn't know by just looking its for PC Only. ESP is possible on ps3 but its never been seen public. unless this guy wants to prove me wrong?
This is a example for esp on other games (for pc) You must login or register to view this content. a friend of mine coded this but my point is you're "engine text menu" looks alot like a dx9-11 menu base for pc (i could be wrong) and if you're legit then you're the 1st guy to create ESP on the ps3 platform and show proof.

But i call bullshit if you're claiming this is for ps3.
Last edited by xhevanlyx ; 01-09-2015 at 05:21 PM.
01-09-2015, 05:09 PM #28
Originally posted by xhevanlyx View Post
If anyone didn't know by just looking its for PC Only. ESP is possible on ps3 but its never been seen public. unless this guy wants to prove me wrong?

this is for ps3 :fa:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo