02-11-2015, 12:39 PM #1
doneo
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As title suggests "Unlock All" from the publicly available tools removes the ability to earn supply drops through the daily challenge.

Tools tested;

br0wniiez*
SONYSNIGHTMARE*
A-d-v-a-n-c-e-r

*I've tested this on multiple accounts and also noticed another undesired side effect - The gamemodes section in the combat record lists wins in the minus for every gametype. I haven't confirmed this bug for A-d-v-a-n-c-e-r's tool.
02-11-2015, 03:54 PM #2
WsV-Kush
Bounty hunter
Me and a friend have unlock all and still got supply drop challenges Smile
02-11-2015, 04:03 PM #3
br0wniiez
Yung Chico
Originally posted by doneo1 View Post
As title suggests "Unlock All" from the publicly available tools removes the ability to earn supply drops through the daily challenge.

Tools tested;

br0wniiez*
SONYSNIGHTMARE*
A-d-v-a-n-c-e-r

*I've tested this on multiple accounts and also noticed another undesired side effect - The gamemodes section in the combat record lists wins in the minus for every gametype. I haven't confirmed this bug for A-d-v-a-n-c-e-r's tool.

I'll have an Advanced Unlock All option coming today hopefully and it will fix this

The following 2 users say thank you to br0wniiez for this useful post:

doneo, xstateofunionx
02-11-2015, 07:39 PM #4
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
The reason it does this is because it overwrites a lot of the offsets in the stat entry. It writes it for about 0x1770 bytes which is past the unlocks and ends up cutting into game wins and supply drop challenges. Anyways this is the wrong section. Drack

The following user thanked RatchetBooty for this useful post:

doneo
02-11-2015, 09:13 PM #5
doneo
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by RatchetBooty View Post
The reason it does this is because it overwrites a lot of the offsets in the stat entry. It writes it for about 0x1770 bytes which is past the unlocks and ends up cutting into game wins and supply drop challenges. Anyways this is the wrong section. Drack

My Apologies, I just felt it needed to be known.

I appreciate all the authors and tools for everything given to the community. Others experience may vary but I can recreate this anytime on my setup.

Mods, Please move to the appropriate section and thanks to everyone for your input!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo