02-27-2015, 12:14 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); seen eddie mac post these in comments of a thread and thought id share them with the rest.
it has Prom1ses Anti Ban,
(Multiplayer Only)
CEX BLUS31466 EBOOT with Anti Ban/ Anti Freeze = You must login or register to view this content.

DEX EBOOT with Anti Ban/ Anti Freeze = You must login or register to view this content.

Credits
Eddie mac-For Making these eboots!
Prom1ses -For the anti-ban
Last edited by PPx7temp ; 02-27-2015 at 04:27 PM. Reason: farted

The following 8 users say thank you to PPx7temp for this useful post:

_HURT_, dolby1, flawless935, Funzaur, gaming_nation, Welsh, NeedaMilfSoon

The following user groaned PPx7temp for this awful post:

SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
02-28-2015, 05:41 AM #38
RecklessNGU
Little One
anti freeze not working
02-28-2015, 02:20 PM #39
Absolute Zero
Do your homework, fool.
Originally posted by Mr.Watch
can u make a zombies anti ban eboot please its the same as mp just gotta make it go to zombies instead

Holy shit m8 are you kidding me? READ READ READ READ there is no "ZM Antiban". It's the same as MP, just like bo2, good god...

P.S. - If its the same lemme know how you managed to copy the bo2 instruction branch to AW, lmfao.

The following user thanked Absolute Zero for this useful post:

PPx7temp
02-28-2015, 02:45 PM #40
Originally posted by Absolute
Holy shit m8 are you kidding me? READ READ READ READ there is no "ZM Antiban". It's the same as MP, just like bo2, good god...

P.S. - If its the same lemme know how you managed to copy the bo2 instruction branch to AW, lmfao.

Exactly Ty lol
02-28-2015, 02:48 PM #41
Originally posted by Eddie
lol They either did not install the EBOOT correctly or most likely went and used an outdated tool to get them self banned. I have been on Exo zombies (Online) All day with no ban using the same Anti Ban Prom1ses released (Obviously i updated it to 1.09, but it works just fine).

Yes is figued as much alot pl ppl will get banned then claim it was the anti-ban lol due to user error

The following user thanked PPx7temp for this useful post:

Eddie Mac
03-01-2015, 07:30 AM #42
Didn't work. I got on Advanced Warfare. I clicked Play Online. THen I back out to the Main Menu an went back to play online n i was bannedResistTheSun

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo