Post: (EASY/NOOB SAFE)How to play Advanced warfare EXO ZM without getting banned on 1.09
02-27-2015, 02:58 PM #1
PS3|ModdingTeam
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys sorry if its in the wrong section but if your getting infinite screen when using psn patch or ccapi to enable ofw mode/disable sys calls , & you tried the iso but get corrupt data then this is the thread for you!, im on rebug cobra 4.65.2 drex spoofed to 4.66 so idk if this work on anything without cobra.

REQUIREMENTS:

YOU MUST NOT HAVE ANY MODDED FILES
MUST BE ON COBRA/COBRA MIXED CFW
MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT
(OPTIONAL) SPOOF CID

Step 1: load the game via webman or multiman.

Step 2: hit /_\ + R2 & should say disabled sys calls and some other stuff, if not check your options in webman.

Step 3: Start the game offline sign in through zombies on the game menu.

Step 4: Play the fricking game!

Video coming soon...

The following 5 users groaned at PS3|ModdingTeam for this awful post:

Gay For Satan, Karisma, mariokilla23, xIce KiLLaH
02-28-2015, 12:17 AM #11
PS3|ModdingTeam
Do a barrel roll!
well if you dont like solo zombies like me and i was searching all day for a simple fix found nothing so i thought id help people out and post this so i think its helpful
02-28-2015, 12:26 AM #12
SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
League Champion
Originally posted by X View Post
whats this key "/_\"?

That's a Secret code for Call Sony right away if you get banned
02-28-2015, 01:23 AM #13
Absolute Zero
Do your homework, fool.
Originally posted by ModdingTeam View Post
Hey guys sorry if its in the wrong section but if your getting infinite screen when using psn patch or ccapi to enable ofw mode/disable sys calls , & you tried the iso but get corrupt data then this is the thread for you!, im on rebug cobra 4.65.2 drex spoofed to 4.66 so idk if this work on anything without cobra.

REQUIREMENTS:

YOU MUST NOT HAVE ANY MODDED FILES
MUST BE ON COBRA/COBRA MIXED CFW
MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT
(OPTIONAL) SPOOF CID

Step 1: load the game via webman or multiman.

Step 2: hit /_\ + R2 & should say disabled sys calls and some other stuff, if not check your options in webman.

Step 3: Start the game offline sign in through zombies on the game menu.

Step 4: Play the fricking game!

Video coming soon...

None of that is necessary lol, just use the Multiplayer bypass. Load with a normal eboot (not debug) into the Main Menu signed off, load into Exo Zombies, set the bypass, sign in and you're free to mod using CEX without a ban. Ive been on all day. Happy

The following user thanked Absolute Zero for this useful post:

zGooNzLobbies
02-28-2015, 01:24 AM #14
lol all you have to do is disable your cfw in psn patch. and just delete your game update and then update and play boom no ban simple idek what this guy is saying
02-28-2015, 03:26 AM #15
Absolute Zero
Do your homework, fool.
Originally posted by jakeyy23 View Post
lol all you have to do is disable your cfw in psn patch. and just delete your game update and then update and play boom no ban simple idek what this guy is saying

You don't have to do that.
02-28-2015, 05:12 PM #16
perke
Banned
can you fix link to zombie dlc pgk?
02-28-2015, 06:26 PM #17
PS3|ModdingTeam
Do a barrel roll!
funny you probably didnt read the post cause it said if you get infinite loading screen using psn patch this works instead and there wasnt a working eboot i could fined i still got banned
02-28-2015, 06:27 PM #18
PS3|ModdingTeam
Do a barrel roll!
i downloaded the dlc on here so if you want it check my youtube for the download i dont wanna get in trouble by NGU
03-01-2015, 10:31 AM #19
perke
Banned
what is your youtube name ???

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo