03-03-2015, 03:26 PM #1
ItsAnanasModz
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Step 1. Load Game from webman/multiman (or what ever backupmanager you use or from a disk), do not start the game yet.

Step 2. Go to PsNinja V4 And Choose these options: Wipe History,Replace History and Make History Read Only

Step 3. Go to PSN Patch (I have 4.66.40 Stealth version), Press X (Spoof IDPS, PSID, disable cfw)

Step 4. Sign in and sign out again and load up AW WHILE YOU ARE OFFLINE (You need an eboot with antiban and other mods what you want made with the eboot builder)

Step 5. It will load to multiplayer but that is ok, press o (circle) to go to main menu, from main menu go to Exo Zombies

Step 6. When you load into the exo zombies cutscene, skip it by pressing start.

Step 7. Hover over Play Online, Press the PS Button (The button with playstation logo) and go to PSN and login from there, Do not click play online and login from that because it will get stuck in a loop while connecting to online service and it might ban you.

Step 8. Once you get logged in from the XMB selection screen, Press the PS button again and Press Play online, You are now in your own party, now you can do whatever you want.

Note: I have not tried this on my primary account, i tried this on my second account, i have not been banned yet even from modding leaderboards and modding online games with randoms etcetc. If you get any problems PM me here on NextGenUpdate

The following user thanked ItsAnanasModz for this useful post:

ResistThePizza

The following 2 users groaned at ItsAnanasModz for this awful post:

Absolute Zero, mariokilla23
03-03-2015, 04:57 PM #2
works for me thanks man but i froze about 10 minutes into zombie game
03-03-2015, 05:01 PM #3
do you know how i can stop the freeze? i froze in online game after 10 min
03-03-2015, 05:21 PM #4
ItsAnanasModz
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by DEXHACK View Post
do you know how i can stop the freeze? i froze in online game after 10 min

Did you do this?
1) Generate an EBOOT with the builder.
2) Delete EBOOT.BIN and default_mp.self over your FTP client.
3) Copy over EBOOT.BIN. Rename it to default_mp.self
4) Copy over EBOOT.BIN again.
5) Either CHMOD 666 both of those newly copied files or Fix permissions in something like Multiman.

Now you should have both EBOOT.BIN and default_mp.self being the same file on your PS3.

(Copied from eboot builder thread)
03-03-2015, 05:28 PM #5
yeah ive done all of those i still freeze in a online game or when its searching for lobbies
03-03-2015, 05:31 PM #6
ItsAnanasModz
Pokemon Trainer
yeah ive done all of those i still freeze in a online game or when its searching for lobbies

Have you tried reinstalling your aw updates?
03-03-2015, 05:34 PM #7
no. ill try if it freezes again, ive only just loaded them on so shouldnt be a problem :/
03-03-2015, 05:36 PM #8
ItsAnanasModz
Pokemon Trainer
no. ill try if it freezes again, ive only just loaded them on so shouldnt be a problem :/

Ok, and remember to replace your eboot and default_mp.self before going online onto exo zombies or multiplayer if you want to mod it, you will be banned otherwise.
03-03-2015, 05:43 PM #9
iridium7890
Climbing up the ladder
Omg screw the tut, just sign into zombies an play like i do.
03-03-2015, 06:05 PM #10
Absolute Zero
Do your homework, fool.
Originally posted by ItsAnanasModz View Post
Step 1. Load Game from webman/multiman (or what ever backupmanager you use or from a disk), do not start the game yet.

Step 2. Go to PsNinja V4 And Choose these options: Wipe History,Replace History and Make History Read Only

Step 3. Go to PSN Patch (I have 4.66.40 Stealth version), Press X (Spoof IDPS, PSID, disable cfw)

Step 4. Sign in and sign out again and load up AW WHILE YOU ARE OFFLINE (You need an eboot with antiban and other mods what you want made with the eboot builder)

Step 5. It will load to multiplayer but that is ok, press o (circle) to go to main menu, from main menu go to Exo Zombies

Step 6. When you load into the exo zombies cutscene, skip it by pressing start.

Step 7. Hover over Play Online, Press the PS Button (The button with playstation logo) and go to PSN and login from there, Do not click play online and login from that because it will get stuck in a loop while connecting to online service and it might ban you.

Step 8. Once you get logged in from the XMB selection screen, Press the PS button again and Press Play online, You are now in your own party, now you can do whatever you want.

Note: I have not tried this on my primary account, i tried this on my second account, i have not been banned yet even from modding leaderboards and modding online games with randoms etcetc. If you get any problems PM me here on NextGenUpdate

Enough with these threads! PSNinja does NOTHING for you, all you need is an anti ban. Good god.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo