04-07-2015, 02:17 PM #1
Blaze Modding
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey guys, since i saw so many hate comments in the modding tools section, i've decided to make a little tutorial on How to not get banned on Advanced Warfare [MP]
This works perfectly, i've been modding for 1-2 weeks now, still no ban ( 30th, all unlocked, non host mods etc.. )
This tutorial has been tested by me, friends and other users, with this You must login or register to view this content.
Stay offline
Load up AW ( be sure to use an eboot with antiban, you might use this You must login or register to view this content.
Sign in through the PS Button, wait 10 seconds and then click Play Online
I suggest you to use the A.d.v.a.n.c.e.r stats tool, wich works like a charm ( look above for the link )
Don't use instant 30th lvl50, this will get you banned really quick, so follow these steps
Connect and attach the tool
Click MEDIUM or LOW stats
Now get in prestige mode and prestige
Redo above steps to get your required prestige
When you're done, click Unlock All
That's all, sorry for my English, hope it helps Tustin
Bye

For those who groan the post, just find yourself a damn " method " to stay safe then, instead of groaning at someone who's trying to help.
Last edited by Blaze Modding ; 04-08-2015 at 07:11 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Blaze Modding for this useful post:

BrevzHoster, KwTSnipeRxHDx, TR1L0GYxL3AGU3, Xplaya, ZerthekMods

The following 2 users groaned at Blaze Modding for this awful post:

ImHaXUnique, UGz-
04-11-2015, 01:52 PM #11
zRayz-
Haxor!
Blaze Happy
04-11-2015, 04:43 PM #12
Blaze Modding
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by zRayz
Blaze Happy

Oi Drack Tustin
04-13-2015, 06:48 AM #13
JayShad0w
Bounty hunter
does this thing work?
04-13-2015, 08:32 AM #14
motoX
Bounty hunter
yes...anti-ban eboots and elfs are a thing...

lol at all those extra steps for no reason

i edit the shit outa stats, use name-changer and run all the unreleased exo's and camo every single pre-game lobby cuz reasons...

i didnt even know getting banned was an issue anymore....hmm...had to end sometime i guess
04-13-2015, 09:29 AM #15
Or you Can

1) Load Game (Offline)
2) Open CCAPI
3) Click OFW Mode
4) Sign In Then Mod all you want

Been Doing This for 2-3 weeks Never got banned and I was using OSM non host Aimbot
04-13-2015, 02:56 PM #16
Blaze Modding
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by ImJayson View Post
Or you Can

1) Load Game (Offline)
2) Open CCAPI
3) Click OFW Mode
4) Sign In Then Mod all you want

Been Doing This for 2-3 weeks Never got banned and I was using OSM non host Aimbot

This is my " method ".
If you feel generous, just open your own thread.
ofw mode. lol.
04-13-2015, 03:01 PM #17
Blaze Modding
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by JayShad0w View Post
does this thing work?

It works for me and my friends.
People say " gonna try this " or they post method, but since no one wants to test this,i don't know what to say.

I repeat, for me, it works perfectly.
I use name changer sometimes, Red boxes, no recoil, advanced UAV.. you know, all that non host sht.

Oh, and i host zombies also, still no ban.

The following user thanked Blaze Modding for this useful post:

master2911
04-13-2015, 03:49 PM #18
TR1L0GYxL3AGU3
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Blaze
Hey guys, since i saw so many hate comments in the modding tools section, i've decided to make a little tutorial on How to not get banned on Advanced Warfare [MP]
This works perfectly, i've been modding for 1-2 weeks now, still no ban ( 30th, all unlocked, non host mods etc.. )
This tutorial has been tested by me, friends and other users, with this You must login or register to view this content.
Stay offline
Load up AW ( be sure to use an eboot with antiban, you might use this You must login or register to view this content.
Sign in through the PS Button, wait 10 seconds and then click Play Online
I suggest you to use the A.d.v.a.n.c.e.r stats tool, wich works like a charm ( look above for the link )
Don't use instant 30th lvl50, this will get you banned really quick, so follow these steps
Connect and attach the tool
Click MEDIUM or LOW stats
Now get in prestige mode and prestige
Redo above steps to get your required prestige
When you're done, click Unlock All
That's all, sorry for my English, hope it helps Tustin
Bye

For those who groan the post, just find yourself a damn " method " to stay safe then, instead of groaning at someone who's trying to help.

can you link a cod account after you mod your stats without getting banned
04-13-2015, 07:34 PM #19

void setExpFog(float fStartDistance, float fHalfwayDistance, float fRed, float fGreen, float fBlue, float fTransmitionTime, )
{
SV_GameSendServerCommand(-1, 1, va("d 10 %g %g %g %g %g %g %g %.0f %g %g %g %g %g %g %g %g %g %g", fStartDistance, 1.0 / fHalfwayDistance, 0.0, 0.0, fRed, fGreen, fBlue, fTransmitionTime*1000.0, 1.0, 0.5, 0.5, 0.5, 1.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 1.0, 0.0));
}

BO2 Fog, I posted the reverse version so you know how it works on BO2. The parameters would be the same when calling the GSC function. Maybe now this gay project will look more sp00ki Eek

EDIT:

What the hell, why am I on this thread... Ignore what I said, this was meant for Shark's thread XD Can a member of staff move this post to shark's BO2 zombieland thread, please?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo