04-27-2015, 09:46 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); **05/21/2015 UPDATE**
A new update has been released. That means that we don't have any working anti-ban EBOOT for now.
If you want to mod your stats, you can still do it with the method below using a regular and original EBOOT! Just follow the instructions, but don't mod online because you'll get banned in 20 minutes no matter what you do.

**05/13/2015 UPDATE**
So I basically can CONFIRM that if you're too slow while modding your stats and stand in the Multiplayer menu for so long, you WILL get banned, almost 100% sure.

Why? A remote function which automatically bans idle players is called when you stand in a lobby enough time.
This call was also blocked and patched when the Antiban was working, but now it's not (obviously).

So... Get in the Multiplayer menu, attach any tool quickly, send the stats, change anything in any class and log out (and quit the game). If you wait so much, say 'bye' to your account!

If you're giving yourself any Hidden Camo using an RTM Tool, it's the same procedure, but be quick and don't stay in the menu for so long. Log out, clean history and use the Regular EBOOT.

Hello guys,

Well I don't think that thread is necessary, but it worked for me and I wanted also to let you guys know in case someone's interested:

So as you all already know, the Anti-Ban++ made by Prom1ses has been hotfixed a few days ago. A lot of people are getting banned, and the only thing we can do (at least for now) is playing completely LEGIT, with no mods, no tools, and of course using the original and untouched 1.13 EBOOT because the one that has the Anti-Ban included, gets you banned.

So I was wondering how the f*ck can I make recoveries in that situation, and tried also to mod the stats in one of my accounts with the original EBOOT. Got banned while sending the stats. Tried again, same situation.

And finally, I tried a thing that actually works and I've tested it in a few accounts and none of them are banned yet, I use to play legit with them also and no ban for now, that's what I did:

1. Use the 1.13 BLES / BLUS EBOOT with Prom1ses's Anti-Ban++ for now. I made the EBOOTS in case you want them... I don't really recommend using a Debugged EBOOT for now. And of course I made them with the Prom1ses's EBOOT Builder that SyGnUs updated to 1.13.
You must login or register to view this content.
2. Clear / Replace History, Disable CFW, and all that common things you should always do.
3. Log into AW Multiplayer, let the game fetch your stats and online profile, and open up the tool you're going to use to mod your stats.
4. Send the stats you want into the game (if you're going to spoof your CID, do it before that step), go back and hit "Play Online" again just to see the changes (just in case...).
5. Now go to Create a Class and modify any thing. For example, change your Primary Gun in one of your classes.
6. Quit the game and do NOT play any online game, because doing that will get you banned, obviously. Clear your history again for extra security after quitting the game.
7. Switch your EBOOTS. Now, use the REGULAR and untouched 1.13 EBOOT and default_mp.self.
8. Alright, load up AW and your stats should be there... Play Online without modding and you shouldn't get banned, but remember that you're using a CFW so that's basically a reason for them to ban you.

Hopefully I'm being useful to some people who makes recoveries. Oh, and I also used Unlock All, no ban yet as I said.
Sorry if you already knew about that thing Smile

Credits to Prom1ses and SyGnUs, thank you for updating it to 1.13.

Have a nice day! Enzo
Last edited by SynergyAzur ; 05-31-2015 at 11:48 AM.

The following 14 users say thank you to SynergyAzur for this useful post:

0zersub, Country Boy, D-E-V-I-O-U-S, Fakku, iHaxel, jacob_9191, KingSavagee, Klots, samet2013, SloppyMcFloppy, TiCo2i, VitorCosta, XuPz_MoDz, zOblivious

The following 2 users groaned at SynergyAzur for this awful post:

joni_djESP, Maty360414
06-07-2015, 11:19 AM #83
Originally posted by XxBeastOfPwnsxX View Post
We use the 1.13 antiban EBOOT on 1.15??

Nope. I didn't add any EBOOT for 1.15 because there isn't any. For now, play legit, and if you want to mod your stats, do it quickly and log out.
06-09-2015, 04:49 PM #84
thank's
07-08-2015, 09:42 PM #85
shawncarnage
Little One
I thought the best way was in game?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo