05-28-2015, 07:12 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I recently bought a recovery from the NGU member ToXiC MoDZ and once i gave him the 20$ PSN code he blocked me off skype and hasent done my recovery, can someone please help me ! im not to sure what to do about it im cheesed.

The following user thanked ShadyModz for this useful post:

_Nightwing
05-28-2015, 07:35 PM #2
garpbaldo
Bounty hunter
You can contact a MODERATOR so they can ban him, but unfortunately you can't have the money back untill you convince him :(

Sorry m8
05-28-2015, 07:37 PM #3
LBK
Little One
Please just read , advertise ... You must login or register to view this content. for skype deals ..
05-28-2015, 07:39 PM #4
Im so cheesed, second time this has happened to me man. i should have known he wasent legit.
05-28-2015, 07:41 PM #5
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
Originally posted by ShadyModz View Post
I recently bought a recovery from the NGU member ToXiC MoDZ and once i gave him the 20$ PSN code he blocked me off skype and hasent done my recovery, can someone please help me ! im not to sure what to do about it im cheesed.

if you have proof of him trying to give you a aw recovery on ngu report him because Aw services are not allowed on ngu.
05-28-2015, 08:25 PM #6
Slick
Anxiety
cl plz
05-28-2015, 09:25 PM #7
Reyz
Banned
Originally posted by ShadyModz View Post
I recently bought a recovery from the NGU member ToXiC MoDZ and once i gave him the 20$ PSN code he blocked me off skype and hasent done my recovery, can someone please help me ! im not to sure what to do about it im cheesed.

As this was done offsite we cannot do much about it.

Thread Closed

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo