Post: [1.16] Release Clean DEBUG EBOOT + default_mp.elf + key (Advanced Warfare)
06-25-2015, 04:16 PM #1
zombiehunterv3
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I haven't seen this released so anyway here's a Clean Debug Eboot and Clean default_mp.elf for Advanced Warfare Version 1.16

Tips* You can make your own modified Eboot using the default_mp.elf and the Key
If want to prevent banns implement the code for anti freeze and Promises Anti Bann this will prevent some banns or prolong them for a duration of time.
A full bypass is possible though a semi bypass for anti bann can be implemented with promises anti bann process.
If you just wish to have a semi bypass (anti bann) which means no use of in game/match mods (you can use party mods) create an Eboot with Promises anti bann this will be a temp solution.

Clean DEX (Debug) EBOOT 1.16:
You must login or register to view this content.

Clean default_mp.elf
You must login or register to view this content.

Key = 416476346e33364573472314b657900

Credits: ZombieHunterV3

If you wish to look for an updated version of the anti bann and be granted a full bypass read below:

The easiest way I could describe how the Advanced Warfare anti bann would work is that it works similarly to the way in which the Black Ops 2 anti bann is used in which when check sums are carried out such as additional cheat protections etc. this has recently been implemented I believe in version 1.11. Promises anti bann must be use in conjuction to the new bann prevent code, in order to disable particular functions being carried out. You may have heard that Advance Warfare are now calling remote functions which check your account after you have synced to your party and will recheck your account after a particular amount of time has went by to check whether a major change has occurred.

It will compare the data and if it is believed to be a major change it will reset your account, in additon to a particular fall back function to recheck cheat protection has been implemented. For example say once your synced online and the cache function has been called and you are lv1, then after the check is carried out to compair the data 6-8 mins later and you are magically Prestige18 lv50 it will automatically reset your account (next time online you will get a full reset message and your account is reset except for your unlocked gear) and it will then carry out an override rechecking cheat protection for instance if you had red boxes while the cheat protection function is being carried out you will recieve (the account bann message or that the online servers are not available at this time) the next time you login. This is basically what the hotfix does.
Last edited by zombiehunterv3 ; 06-25-2015 at 04:30 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to zombiehunterv3 for this useful post:

HydraCFW, nintendo1516
06-29-2015, 08:16 PM #2
RushingHacks
Save Point
Has it tried out somebody?

Hat es jemand ausprobiert?
06-30-2015, 08:18 PM #3
gracias
07-04-2015, 09:20 AM #4
ImBoy
Banned
07-04-2015, 05:17 PM #5
I want anti ban in aw
07-04-2015, 07:02 PM #6
wtf33
Haxor!
So wtf is This
07-04-2015, 08:30 PM #7
you wants you skype i need your help my is
07-05-2015, 12:31 AM #8
Callumeleyy
Scottish PS3 Modder!
There is no WORKING ANTI BAN for THIS GAME YET! It got PATCHED!
07-10-2015, 12:00 PM #9
zombiehunterv3
Pokemon Trainer
It is a clean non modified AW 1.16 Debug Eboot for RTE, it also include the .elf which can be editted in order to change the code in the eboot to have mods such as red boxes, anti bann etc.
07-10-2015, 12:01 PM #10
zombiehunterv3
Pokemon Trainer
There is working anti bann for AW and has not been fully patched, it just hasn't been released to the general public and has been kept private by a few Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo