07-20-2015, 02:51 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I just wanted to share the method i used to prestige to master pretige 15, it may not work for everyone but this is what i did. Obviously i can't guarantee that you will not get reset/banned. Some may think i did too much or too little to achieve my goal but again i just wanted to share how i did it if anyone is having trouble and needs a guide. I used my cex ps3 and ps4, so if you dont have both needless to say my method will not work, but here is what i did and have been playing for over a month with no repercussions.

1. Use PSN Patch to disable custom firmware and load Advanced Warfare, i did not use any anti ban or eboots, just the regular stock game

2. Load into multiplayer, connect/attach a tool and set XP to 1001000, i used advancer's AW Stats tool, personally i think its the best

3. Go into 'Create a class' and create a class that you would want to play a match with, but you must change at least one thing in 'Create a class' for it to save your XP

4. Back out of 'Create a class' and back all the way out to the main menu, DO NOT play a game, or join a lobby or change anything else

5. When back at the main menu, sign out of Playstation Network, probably overkill but again this just is what i did

6. Load up into multiplayer on your PS4

7. DO NOT EDIT ANYTHING, just jump right into an online game, doesn't matter which game mode.

8. Get enough XP to get you to prestige (+1100), i always played a full game just to register that i played a full game, again probably overkill

9. After the game, prestige, and open the advanced supply drop you receive from prestiging

10. Use circle to back all the way out to the main menu, then hold PS button and choose 'Close Application'

11. Switch back over to the ps3, choose multiplayer (as you should be idle at the main menu still)

12. sign into Playstation network

13. Connect/attach a tool again and repeat

Again, i cannot guarantee you will not get reset/banned. My theory was that while on the ps3, you just add enough xp so that you can legitimately prestige on the ps4 and it wont look suspicious. I'm sure there are other ways of doing this, or ways to alter my method but i just wanted to share the safe way i used to prestige and not get reset/banned.

The following user thanked dsm-tech for this useful post:

Dex4.21
07-22-2015, 05:05 AM #2
Extintive
Bounty hunter
1st for vouch
07-22-2015, 05:39 AM #3
This is smart but takes time
10-15-2015, 09:29 AM #4
cLocKWorKBuLLeT
Treasure hunter
Same can apply if I were to use a off PS3 instead of a ps4?
10-15-2015, 12:45 PM #5
when you say main menu do you mean the place where it says to pick campaign and all that or the multiplayer main menu
10-20-2015, 03:55 PM #6
Thank You Bro
10-20-2015, 11:59 PM #7
Multiplayer menu
10-27-2015, 01:12 PM #8
UntilDawn
Bounty hunter
any Tested it yet?
10-30-2015, 06:36 PM #9
1. Use PSN Patch to disable custom firmware and load Advanced Warfare, i did not use any anti ban or eboots, just the regular stock game

2. Banned

3. Rage.

with out antiban your console WILL BE BANNED

Advance Warfare ban Software doesnt play

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo