Post: PS3 Master Prestige Stats Modding not transferring over to PS4?
08-02-2015, 05:38 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey what's up NGU I've been modding my Prestige and stats on my PS3 account to Prestige Master and Unlock All, but when I transfer my account over to my PS4 all I get is rank 1 and 31x Advanced supply drops, why is my rank not Prestige Master 50? With everything unlocked?

Cheers - V7_Modding
Last edited by skatingscotsman ; 08-02-2015 at 05:41 PM.
08-02-2015, 05:41 PM #2
Originally posted by skatingscotsman View Post
Hey what's up NGU I've been modding my Prestige and stats on my PS3 account to Prestige Master and Unlock All, but when I transfer my account over to my PS4 all I get is rank 1 and 31x Advanced supply drops, why is my rank not Prestige Master 50? With everything unlocked?

Cheers - V7_Modding

You need to create a class or add a camo etc. Plus you need to make sure the xp is set to: 1002100

The following user thanked Coffee Bean for this useful post:

kushers1337
08-02-2015, 05:42 PM #3
Thankyou all I did was go in a game and kill 3 people so I'll try it again on a New account, thanks for your help, i'll get back yo you and let you know if it worked.
08-02-2015, 06:12 PM #4
Thankyou! Worked perfectly!
08-02-2015, 06:18 PM #5
Thankyou! Worked perfectly!

No problem Smile And for future reference press this button on peoples post for immediate response. You must login or register to view this content.
08-02-2015, 08:26 PM #6
Originally posted by Coffee
No problem Smile And for future reference press this button on peoples post for immediate response. You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks hahaha is there a specific place on here I can open a Mod Shop? Or Mod services
08-02-2015, 08:28 PM #7
Thanks hahaha is there a specific place on here I can open a Mod Shop? Or Mod services

Yes but you will need to purchase Elite first.

If you wanted to open a GTA service (example) you post here You must login or register to view this content. and same goes for any other game you wish to open up a service for you just go to the games service section but like i already mentioned you need to be an Elite member to sell a item/service

Also AW services are not allowed on NGU
08-02-2015, 08:37 PM #8
Yes but you will need to purchase Elite first.

If you wanted to open a GTA service (example) you post here You must login or register to view this content. and same goes for any other game you wish to open up a service for you just go to the games service section but like i already mentioned you need to be an Elite member to sell a item/service

Also AW services are not allowed on NGU

Okay thankyou, how come you can't have AW services? If there for PS4? Can you not do them?
08-02-2015, 08:38 PM #9
Okay thankyou, how come you can't have AW services? If there for PS4? Can you not do them?

I think its the ban risk why you cannot advertise you're doing aw services. And no problem dude Smile
08-02-2015, 08:41 PM #10
I think its the ban risk why you cannot advertise you're doing aw services. And no problem dude Smile

There's no ban risk if it's for PS4 though, I'll try take it up with a Mod, thanks for your help Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo