09-03-2015, 03:48 PM #1
SuperiorMods
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I think this is for the last DLC but all I'm worried about is will we be going through another anti-ban withdrawal
09-03-2015, 10:19 PM #11
iDon
I’m too L33T
I can tell you why in not here. I'm
Not here to wait for an AW antiban lol
09-03-2015, 10:32 PM #12
iDon
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by marentdu93 View Post
I have an anti-ban ^^ Works 100% but i dont realase it in this forum. My last release 1.18 you are any respect of the work Winky Winky

Tell them.
09-03-2015, 10:53 PM #13
illusion_time
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by xX View Post
I can tell you why in not here. I'm
Not here to wait for an AW antiban lol

Good for you :spoder: , now stop bashing this guys thread.
09-03-2015, 11:15 PM #14
iDon
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by time View Post
Good for you :spoder: , now stop bashing this guys thread.

There's hundreds of posts maybe stating and answering the same question. It's takes common sense. He asked I answered. That's all. There's not going to be no antiban so don't even worry asking. Move on and play legit that's what I do
09-03-2015, 11:56 PM #15
illusion_time
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by xX View Post
There's hundreds of posts maybe stating and answering the same question. It's takes common sense. He asked I answered. That's all. There's not going to be no antiban so don't even worry asking. Move on and play legit that's what I do

yeah bro you said the same thing 3 months ago when the antiban problem started, yes you play legit, awesome, yes there are hundreds of threads asking the same question, and im sure your useless comments are on just about all of them, we know there is no antiban coming soon but that does not mean people can't hope, lol, Also if you are so high and mighty and moved on and are playing legit why are you scavenging around in the Advanced Warfare MODDING section, and helping no one out with your pointless and obvious comments???

.Sorry to the moderators, please remove my comments if necessary.
09-04-2015, 12:23 AM #16
sergirams
Do a barrel roll!
update to 1.20 bro!!!
09-04-2015, 12:43 AM #17
supersup
Bounty hunter

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo