THREAD: [1.20] Address List - *New Working Antiban*
  1. 10-17-2015, 09:34 AM
    Ludicrous Beach's Avatar
    Ludicrous Beach
    TASTE THE RAINBOW
    Ludicrous Beach's Avatar
    Ludicrous Beach
    TASTE THE RAINBOW
    947
    Posts
    132,184
    Reputation
    Jan 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Predone Antiban Eboot (Works for some people, doesn't work for others)
    You must login or register to view this content.

    Antiban (Also acts as force host most of the time)
    Note: This does not stop you getting banned from modding stats like unlock all etc.

    • 0x5BC8DC = 0x60 0x00 0x00 0x00
    • 0x5BC8E4 = 0x60 0x00 0x00 0x00
    • 0x5BCDD4 = 0x60 0x00 0x00 0x00
    • 0x5BEE7C = 0x60 0x00 0x00 0x00
    • 0x5BEE54 = 0x60 0x00 0x00 0x00
    • 0x5BEE60 = 0x60 0x00 0x00 0x00
    • 0x5BEE68 = 0x60 0x00 0x00 0x00


    Unlimited Ammo

    • 0x017ED20 = 0x60 0x00 0x00 0x00


    DLC Camo Fix (Usually it will revert DLC camos to no camo)

    • 0x4E2B84 = Enable: 0x40 Disable: 0x41


    Maximum Frames Per Second

    • 0x027300FC = Integer Value: Default 60


    Knockback

    • 0x2736F3C = Float Value: Default 1000


    Pickup Range

    • 0x2757AEC = Float Value: Default 128


    Deadbody Gravity

    • 0x2753C7C = Float Value: Default -800 (Make positive for them to fly in sky)


    Gun Position

    • X = 0x274C4AC = Float Value: Default 0
    • Y = 0x274C4F4 = Float Value: Default 0
    • Z = 0x274C53C = Float Value: Default 0


    Invisible Gun

    • 0x02747004 = 0x00 = Invisible 0x01 = Visible


    FOV

    • 0x02751870 = Float Value: Default 65


    Semi Godmode

    • 0x19FE52C = 0x7F 0xFF 0xFF 0xFF


    Lobby Jump Height

    • 0x27516CC = Float Value: Default 180


    Lobby Godmode

    • 0x323AD8 = 0x60 0x00 0x00 0x00


    Advanced UAV

    • 0x1A7080 = 0x6B 0x18 0x00 0x00


    Laser

    • 0x21BE37 = 0x01


    Redboxes

    • 0x1AF6FB = 0x01


    Wallhack

    • 0x1DE210 = 0x38 0xC0 0x00 0x09


    Small Crosshairs

    • 0x18787F = 0x00


    No Recoil

    • 0x2290B0 = 0x60 0x00 0x00 0x00


    Credit - Rul3z updating antiban addresses with me.
    Last edited by Ludicrous Beach ; 10-18-2015 at 08:54 AM.

  2. The Following 41 Users Say Thank You to Ludicrous Beach For This Useful Post:

    , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

  3. 07-25-2016, 09:08 AM
    runningman420's Avatar
    runningman420
    I defeated!
    runningman420's Avatar
    runningman420
    I defeated!
    647
    Posts
    3,951
    Reputation
    Nov 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Derpy View Post
    This antiban does not work. I tested alot of methods on several accounts I created. All accounts failed. Even with OFW and with everything patched nothing.. Is it better to just buy a antiban? And will it work if I do. Im paying $40 for something good, and thats works. Ill pay more. Whatever to get this working. I really want to play advance warfare. Im going to buy elite membership and see what else is behind the forums. Smile


    Add FaMoUz on Skype he will sort your antiban out along with non host aimbot I've been using it for 4 weeks
  4. 08-15-2016, 01:35 AM
    Sparco's Avatar
    Sparco
    Grunt
    Sparco's Avatar
    Sparco
    Grunt
    53
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    Mar 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Ludicrous View Post
    Predone Antiban Eboot (Works for some people, doesn't work for others)
    You must login or register to view this content.

    Antiban (Also acts as force host most of the time)
    Note: This does not stop you getting banned from modding stats like unlock all etc.

    • 0x5BC8DC = 0x60 0x00 0x00 0x00
    • 0x5BC8E4 = 0x60 0x00 0x00 0x00
    • 0x5BCDD4 = 0x60 0x00 0x00 0x00
    • 0x5BEE7C = 0x60 0x00 0x00 0x00
    • 0x5BEE54 = 0x60 0x00 0x00 0x00
    • 0x5BEE60 = 0x60 0x00 0x00 0x00
    • 0x5BEE68 = 0x60 0x00 0x00 0x00


    Unlimited Ammo

    • 0x017ED20 = 0x60 0x00 0x00 0x00


    DLC Camo Fix (Usually it will revert DLC camos to no camo)

    • 0x4E2B84 = Enable: 0x40 Disable: 0x41


    Maximum Frames Per Second

    • 0x027300FC = Integer Value: Default 60


    Knockback

    • 0x2736F3C = Float Value: Default 1000


    Pickup Range

    • 0x2757AEC = Float Value: Default 128


    Deadbody Gravity

    • 0x2753C7C = Float Value: Default -800 (Make positive for them to fly in sky)


    Gun Position

    • X = 0x274C4AC = Float Value: Default 0
    • Y = 0x274C4F4 = Float Value: Default 0
    • Z = 0x274C53C = Float Value: Default 0


    Invisible Gun

    • 0x02747004 = 0x00 = Invisible 0x01 = Visible


    FOV

    • 0x02751870 = Float Value: Default 65


    Semi Godmode

    • 0x19FE52C = 0x7F 0xFF 0xFF 0xFF


    Lobby Jump Height

    • 0x27516CC = Float Value: Default 180


    Lobby Godmode

    • 0x323AD8 = 0x60 0x00 0x00 0x00


    Advanced UAV

    • 0x1A7080 = 0x6B 0x18 0x00 0x00


    Laser

    • 0x21BE37 = 0x01


    Redboxes

    • 0x1AF6FB = 0x01


    Wallhack

    • 0x1DE210 = 0x38 0xC0 0x00 0x09


    Small Crosshairs

    • 0x18787F = 0x00


    No Recoil

    • 0x2290B0 = 0x60 0x00 0x00 0x00


    Credit - Rul3z updating antiban addresses with me.




    Originally Posted by Kas View Post
    Tiphat Great release, about damn time.



    Does this support all regions? or do regions not matter for AW?
  5. 10-19-2016, 09:32 PM
    TrillBrown's Avatar
    TrillBrown
    < ^ > < ^ >
    TrillBrown's Avatar
    TrillBrown
    < ^ > < ^ >
    1,122
    Posts
    4,107
    Reputation
    Nov 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Sparco View Post
    Does this support all regions? or do regions not matter for AW?


    This does not support nothing not even Aw
  6. The Following User Thanked TrillBrown For This Useful Post:


  7. 03-29-2017, 08:00 AM
    Legended's Avatar
    Legended
    S.P.E.C.I.A.L
    Legended's Avatar
    Legended
    S.P.E.C.I.A.L
    391
    Posts
    1,133
    Reputation
    Jan 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Advanced UAV doesn't work. Does anyone have the proper address/offsets?

    EDIT: NVM. It works, but you can't set it in an EBOOT. It must be done in realtime with a debugger.
  8. 09-04-2017, 04:58 PM
    70
    Posts
    1,145
    Reputation
    May 2016
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Legended View Post
    Advanced UAV doesn't work. Does anyone have the proper address/offsets?

    EDIT: NVM. It works, but you can't set it in an EBOOT. It must be done in realtime with a debugger.


    I think you have to remove 10000 for eboot use not sure
  9. 09-08-2017, 09:21 AM
    Legended's Avatar
    Legended
    S.P.E.C.I.A.L
    Legended's Avatar
    Legended
    S.P.E.C.I.A.L
    391
    Posts
    1,133
    Reputation
    Jan 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    I've tried adding and subtracting 10,000, but neither worked., It worked fine when with TMAPI debugger though.