Post: Real self antiban aw multi / zombies 1.20 bles/blus
10-22-2015, 07:23 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello friends, mod style hand (i antiban fps) and hand poligonera (fixeados) we leave this self aw antiban not frezea and me that many people who work them. Here you have some photos from testing the self to be a week and so far no problems playing with no recoil bans modz, VSAT, redboxes, laser, wallhack ... I hope that works for them. greetings to all:borat:

You must login or register to view this content.

SELF DOWNLOASad Awesome

VIRUSTOTAL:

CREDITS: creditos: StyleModz (antiban y fps) XX_Poligonera_XX (fixes)

sorry for my English, I'm Spanish Tiphat
Last edited by XXLA-POLIGONOXX ; 10-22-2015 at 07:55 AM.

The following user thanked XXLA-POLIGONOXX for this useful post:

willy_mada
10-22-2015, 02:40 PM #11
did u get banned like after 1 game , the video above says it all he only played 1 game
10-22-2015, 02:49 PM #12
abdullahjwz070
NextGenUpdate Elite
Yeah it froze after the match in the lobby and now is freeze everytime
10-22-2015, 02:53 PM #13
another fake antiban advance warfare forum is clogged up with useless non workin antiban someone needs clean it all up lol

The following user thanked Moreuseinatool for this useful post:

To_Viciao
10-22-2015, 02:57 PM #14
Originally posted by abdullahjwz070 View Post
Not working anymore, everytime it freeze
Tested on new account

you have to have put the eboot Original debug but the self. after the modz for any precaution of freezing or ban what I recommend is to connect the tool with which we want to put modz without connecting to PSN multiplayer, and then connect to PSN and when cargemos our profile and connect any tool to put statistics or suits etc. . I repeat with over 15 people playing and running 100% friend Smile
10-22-2015, 02:59 PM #15
Originally posted by Moreuseinatool View Post
another fake antiban advance warfare forum is clogged up with useless non workin antiban someone needs clean it all up lol

There are two accounts demonstrate a video more than 10 minutes of my own photos that I'm still using friend Smile
10-22-2015, 03:08 PM #16
Originally posted by POLIGONOXX View Post
There are two accounts demonstrate a video more than 10 minutes of my own photos that I'm still using friend Smile

dont underdstand man Smile
10-22-2015, 03:09 PM #17
Originally posted by POLIGONOXX View Post
you have to have put the eboot Original debug but the self. after the modz for any precaution of freezing or ban what I recommend is to connect the tool with which we want to put modz without connecting to PSN multiplayer, and then connect to PSN and when cargemos our profile and connect any tool to put statistics or suits etc. . I repeat with over 15 people playing and running 100% friend Smile

i can do stats and outfits without antiban and get no reset or bann perfectly fine Smile we want antiban for non host mods
10-22-2015, 03:39 PM #18
Originally posted by Moreuseinatool View Post
i can do stats and outfits without antiban and get no reset or bann perfectly fine Smile we want antiban for non host mods

In the video clearly it sees this as part modz in the post that works with all the modz since as seen in the video and photo. Redboxes, wallhack, norecoil, lazer, etc. Smile
10-22-2015, 03:41 PM #19
yes but he only played 1 game everyone knows we can play a full game with mods then be banned after

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo