12-22-2015, 04:35 AM #1
Shark
Retired.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU, as you can see this section is seriously dead so thought I'd do my part and release a fresh never seen before menu base.
Uhm I don't have time to go into all the ins and outs of it but I wouldn't recommend using this if you've never had any experience with C++ before or if you're just beginning but it's fairly straight forward to use.

I've added some examples in there for you too look at such as a Projectile menu (yes it comes with some m0dz), but yea enjoy hopefully it brings some life to this section (probably not but yea).

Some Features
----------------------
- Scroller Position Remembrance
- Shoot Projectiles
- DPAD Monitoring
- Runs Off VM_Notify Hook
- Efficient & Fast
- Easy To Use/Setup
- Custom "Sleep" Function
- All Clients

Screenshot
You must login or register to view this content.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy Tiphat
Last edited by Shark ; 01-04-2016 at 01:11 AM.

The following 31 users say thank you to Shark for this useful post:

Afraid, anxify, Armyspy, mason, ct1555, dandeekiller, Sabotage, EternalHabit, gοd, Geo, JordieSnipezHD, Joren, LBK, mrtn, NickBeHaxing, John, Pink Guy, ProfoundModz, ProjectSynergy, Adrian, Robert123, sleekshow, Specter, Swaqq, SyGnUs, TrillBrown, Vanz, VenoxCoding, xexDELL
03-02-2016, 12:16 AM #11
Gotta say this base is pretty decent. Gonna see what I can do with it. Just gotta get my AW working xD
03-02-2016, 07:32 PM #12
anxify
I am error
Originally posted by Shark View Post
Hey NGU, as you can see this section is seriously dead so thought I'd do my part and release a fresh never seen before menu base.
Uhm I don't have time to go into all the ins and outs of it but I wouldn't recommend using this if you've never had any experience with C++ before or if you're just beginning but it's fairly straight forward to use.

I've added some examples in there for you too look at such as a Projectile menu (yes it comes with some m0dz), but yea enjoy hopefully it brings some life to this section (probably not but yea).

Some Features
----------------------
- Scroller Position Remembrance
- Shoot Projectiles
- DPAD Monitoring
- Runs Off VM_Notify Hook
- Efficient & Fast
- Easy To Use/Setup
- Custom "Sleep" Function
- All Clients

Screenshot
You must login or register to view this content.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy Tiphat

Thanks Sharky
03-04-2016, 07:30 PM #13
Might just be me having this issue... So I changed around the huds slightly (To make it look different). And compiled. No issues were found so compiled fine. When I load it with the eboot I patched, I just crash when loading the map. I get awaiting Challenge...1 then nothing happens. Then again it might just be my PS3. It is rather laggy. Any idea how to fix it bud?
03-15-2016, 12:30 AM #14
Shark
Retired.
Originally posted by SpiritXero View Post
Might just be me having this issue... So I changed around the huds slightly (To make it look different). And compiled. No issues were found so compiled fine. When I load it with the eboot I patched, I just crash when loading the map. I get awaiting Challenge...1 then nothing happens. Then again it might just be my PS3. It is rather laggy. Any idea how to fix it bud?

Could be a lot of things, just make sure you didn't use any thread sleeps within the Notify hook, as that will cause issues, but yea try debugger it will tell you where it crashed.

The following user thanked Shark for this useful post:

ProjectSynergy
03-15-2016, 01:59 PM #15
Originally posted by Shark View Post
Could be a lot of things, just make sure you didn't use any thread sleeps within the Notify hook, as that will cause issues, but yea try debugger it will tell you where it crashed.

Gonna try that now. My PS3 actually shorted out a week ago so just downgraded my new one last night. I'll let you know how it goes bud. It could be my eboot to be fair.
06-27-2016, 07:42 AM #16
Hey man i give u 30 paypal i f u do for me nonhostmenu aimbot for aw i don't care if i get ban i only want nonhostmenu with aimbot
06-27-2016, 04:18 PM #17
Originally posted by xCesarBoss View Post
Hey man i give u 30 paypal i f u do for me nonhostmenu aimbot for aw i don't care if i get ban i only want nonhostmenu with aimbot

There is working one :p
06-27-2016, 04:21 PM #18
this is base menu i don;t know how i need to do.. i want nonhostmenu with aimbot ready i don't care if i get ban i only want nonhostmenu with aimbot i give 30 paypal or more
06-27-2016, 04:23 PM #19
Originally posted by xCesarBoss View Post
this is base menu i don;t know how i need to do.. i want nonhostmenu with aimbot ready i don't care if i get ban i only want nonhostmenu with aimbot i give 30 paypal or more

Add me Skype if u dont care xD

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo