01-25-2016, 05:10 AM #1
EduardoGomes_r
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by EduardoGomes_r ; 03-28-2016 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Add more regions
02-14-2016, 02:27 PM #2
yolo691
Save Point
Hello, i recently downloaded cod aw for my ps3, im in version 1.00 as "Gamesonic manager" says, but do i have to look for the "1.06
" install it and searched for the next one and so on until i get to the "1.20" update ? or do i just install this "1.20
" update and or what should i do ?

The following user thanked yolo691 for this useful post:

EduardoGomes_r
02-14-2016, 02:49 PM #3
EduardoGomes_r
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by yolo691 View Post
Hello, i recently downloaded cod aw for my ps3, im in version 1.00 as "Gamesonic manager" says, but do i have to look for the "1.06
" install it and searched for the next one and so on until i get to the "1.20" update ? or do i just install this "1.20
" update and or what should i do ?

No, bro.Only this update is enough , you do not need anything else .
02-14-2016, 03:00 PM #4
yolo691
Save Point
Originally posted by ceduardogomes View Post
No, bro.Only this update is enough , you do not need anything else .

Ok, so i only install this and im good to go into multiplayer?
02-14-2016, 03:20 PM #5
EduardoGomes_r
Bounty hunter
Ok, so i only install this and im good to go into multiplayer?

yeS, this update includes Zombie Mode. Enjoy.
02-14-2016, 04:56 PM #6
yolo691
Save Point
Ok, thanks, downloading it rn.
02-16-2016, 01:39 AM #7
yolo691
Save Point
yeS, this update includes Zombie Mode. Enjoy.

Hello, I installed this update today, I have and issue, So I go charge the backup with gamesonic manager, then i go to sen enabler, hide info, everything fine until ... I try to start the game and it says "Error 80028F14" But this only happens when I use sen enabler, If i dont hide any carpets like "Install Packages" and those things the game would load perfectly, So can you or anyone else help me ?

Resuming:

My Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Is not loading when I use "Hide info", It gives the "Error 80028F14".

But if I dont use sen enabler (the hide info option) the game would load and work fine.

And the problem is that i want to play multiplayer but this error is not helping.
02-16-2016, 02:13 AM #8
EduardoGomes_r
Bounty hunter
Hello, I installed this update today, I have and issue, So I go charge the backup with gamesonic manager, then i go to sen enabler, hide info, everything fine until ... I try to start the game and it says "Error 80028F14" But this only happens when I use sen enabler, If i dont hide any carpets like "Install Packages" and those things the game would load perfectly, So can you or anyone else help me ?

Resuming:

My Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Is not loading when I use "Hide info", It gives the "Error 80028F14".

But if I dont use sen enabler (the hide info option) the game would load and work fine.

And the problem is that i want to play multiplayer but this error is not helping.

Probably the "BD Emulator" is disabled. Use the Multiman to emulate the game and see if the COBRA MODE is enabled opening the Rebug toolbox for Rebug CFWs. Try it and tell me if it worked:
Last edited by EduardoGomes_r ; 02-16-2016 at 02:33 AM. Reason: Video
02-16-2016, 02:29 AM #9
yolo691
Save Point
Probably the "BD Emulator" is disabled. Try it and tell me if it worked:

The "Game disk
" appears, the problem is that the game is not starting when using sen enabler (hide info option).
02-16-2016, 03:01 AM #10
EduardoGomes_r
Bounty hunter

Resuming:

This error is related to Blu Ray emulator. Try to delete and install the latest versions of managers and sen enabler

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo