03-30-2016, 11:44 PM #1
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So everyone knows that the antiban for this game doesn't work, and some tools contain actual ones that work but have to paid for. Now, I was originally planning on selling my method to bypass this but the staff considers it as a "service" when it really isn't. It's honestly stupid in my opinion and I think they are just upset I'm trying to make profit, anyways this bypass can be used to mod accounts. It cannot really be used to play online games, but there is no ban, reset, or derank. It can be used to do recoveries. I'm deciding whether I should just release my method to the public, what do you guys think? I'm not sure how many still play this game or would be interested, so I want some feedback.
Last edited by Dog88Christian ; 03-31-2016 at 09:32 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Dog88Christian for this useful post:

lucasaf01, Riften, Rogue_Wolf, SoloHoster, user_714
03-31-2016, 01:44 AM #2
TrillBrown
< ^ > < ^ >
Just buy frenchmoddingteam tool with a shit load of outfits there antiban works 100000000000
03-31-2016, 03:47 AM #3
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by TrillBrown View Post
Just buy frenchmoddingteam tool with a shit load of outfits there antiban works 100000000000

I already have my own method which doesn't require antiban or buying a tool, that's what I'm explaining. Is if I should release my method so people won't have to spend money on tools, did you even read my post?
03-31-2016, 11:51 AM #4
How do we get outfits with that tool
03-31-2016, 04:21 PM #5
toobanoob
I am error
If you cant play online with your method then who the fuck cares
03-31-2016, 08:01 PM #6
IrishDowngrades
Do a barrel roll!
release please <3 ill love you lol
03-31-2016, 08:09 PM #7
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
So everyone knows that the antiban for this game doesn't work, and some tools contain actual ones that work but have to paid for. Now, I was originally planning on selling my method to bypass this but the staff considers it as a "service" when it really isn't. It's honestly stupid in my opinion and I think they are just upset I'm trying to make profit, anyways this bypass can be used to mod accounts. It cannot really be used to play online games, but there is no ban, reset, or derank. I'm deciding whether I should just release my method to the public, what do you guys think? I'm not sure how many still play this game or would be interested, so I want some feedback.

would be great if you released it i for one did enjoy that game until the bans started dropping would love to get back into it
03-31-2016, 08:34 PM #8
Release it please
03-31-2016, 08:58 PM #9
Ce4L
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Originally posted by toobanoob View Post

lol thats 2 funny
but was uncalled for

The following user thanked Ce4L for this useful post:

Dog88Christian
03-31-2016, 09:18 PM #10
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by toobanoob View Post

It can be used for recoveries.. No need to be rude asshole.

The following 5 users say thank you to Dog88Christian for this useful post:

patchit2, Rogue_Wolf, user_714, xEnglishDMT, xPurpBoyyx

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo